The all new Managerial Merry-go-round thread

Reesh

Klipperty leaving Liverpool at end of season. 

The world of Scouse has gone into meltdown. They're blaming Chelsea 

Bishop of Liverpool leading an enquiry and questions to be asked in Parliament 

Edited by Tylluan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Tylluan said:

Klipperty leaving Liverpool at end of season. 

The world of Scouse has gone into meltdown. They're blaming Chelsea 

Bishop of Liverpool leading an enquiry and questions to be asked in Parliament 

Will we get FA Cup semi-finals again now?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Hansi Flick to replace Klopp with Rohl leaving to be his Assistant after getting little backing in the Transfer Window ?

Fuck me I am supposed to be the pessimist on here 😄

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Andyben said:

1 PL in 9 years.

Waits for "Is Saint Juergen the PL's best ever manager"

He's third best behind Guardiola and Sir Alex apparently (per BBC website).

I don't really mind Klopp to be honest. Yes, he's a tad over whiny at times but most managers show that side to their 'game' when it suits.

We also can't have too much of a problem with the whole post-match fist pumping drivel, considering DR indulges in the same behaviour.

His Liverpool teams have played some 'tremendous to watch' football during his tenure. And, whilst I don't particularly have any desire for them to win trophies, at least it mixes things up from Man City collecting everything on offer. #yawn

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Supercockle said:

Can we have a tongue in cheek flag for the slower among us? 

I agree we need more use of emoji.

Hirsty's picked up something I said last week not appreciating that in my head when I wrote it  it was heavily dosed in sarcasm.

What odds the fella at Brighton, he seems to have done a decent job whilst having some of his better players leave.

I would think DR is here for the season, but who knows what will happen next season. I’d like to think he’ll stay whatever happens at the end of this season but getting relegated could be a reason for him to go and keeping us up won’t go unnoticed by Championship clubs and above.

Best thing we can do as a fan base is continue backing him.

I think its fair to say this was called by many on here 

Hypothetical world but if Moore had stayed with us he would have been sacked anyway - but we would have 6 - 9 points more at this stage as a result of the continuation factor / Xisco was fucking useless 

Moore was a flat track bully manager - he was found out at the pivotal moments and its probably no surprise he couldn't cut it at Championship level as a result 

Warnock won't go back after being dumped for Moore unless they double the sizeable amount he was on last season. 

Reliable source says Nagle approached Eustace last week but the sticking point is what's still remaining on his compensation package from Birmingham and who'll pay the rest. 

Same source says Alex Neil and Michael Duff have also been sounded out and may prove cheaper options 

4 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

As an aside, Moore may find he has a quick route back in as Donny are making discreet enquiries to replace McCann

Would the fans accept him back after jumping ship to us?