The all new Managerial Merry-go-round thread

Reesh

Is it me or does a team seem to sack their manager every time we win?

I'll be honest, not fucking worried about any of them. Way we played yesterday even at 11v11 we don't need to rely on others being shit.

Edited by Otto_Man
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Huddersfield now need to stick with Daz.

No they don't...

Birmingham need to appoint Darren Moore as manager.

Then Huddersfield can appoint Rooney as manager. 

Sorted

• Like 3

There's talk of Birmingham appointing an interim until the end of the season as they've fuck all to spend and a full on new manager will be looking for funds. 

Gary Rowett is in the frame, along with Mark Warburton 

6 hours ago, Tylluan said:

There's talk of Birmingham appointing an interim until the end of the season as they've fuck all to spend and a full on new manager will be looking for funds. 

Gary Rowett is in the frame, along with Mark Warburton 

3 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

There also chatter that Gary Rowett and Mark Warburton are interested. 

News travels fast to Lincoln

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

Plymouth have a new gaffer….Cant say I’ve heard of him. 

Won the u17 World Cup and u19 Euros with England. Only 'adult' management was a spell in Ireland around 2010 with Dundalk and Galway. 

He's a very good training ground coach but this will be the first time he's spending money. It'll be interesting to see if Plymouth have a Rohl/McKenna or a Clement/Beale. A lot will depend on his backroom. 

10 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

Won the u17 World Cup and u19 Euros with England. Only 'adult' management was a spell in Ireland around 2010 with Dundalk and Galway. 

He's a very good training ground coach but this will be the first time he's spending money. It'll be interesting to see if Plymouth have a Rohl/McKenna or a Clement/Beale. A lot will depend on his backroom. 

It is good that those that have earned their chance the hard way are getting these jobs.

Perhaps clubs are realising that the big name player turning to management is no guarantee, neither is turning to perpetual failures like Monk.

Particularly as the game - rightly or wrongly more data analysis and motivational skills

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, NorwichOwl said:

I'm hearing that David Wagner has got the boot at Norwich but I can't see any confirmation online.

That’ll see the pressure on Moore increase then, their lot will be pushing for him to return.