The all new Managerial Merry-go-round thread

Reesh

6 hours ago, Beaconowl said:

Surprised by that. Should I be?

Sitting in 9th, 3 points off 6th but only 11 points out of their last 10 games. 

Sunderland board obviously thinks that they should be doing better after selling Ross Stewart for £9m but only letting Mowbray spend the same amount to rebuild a squad 

Reading about Duff at Swansea was never liked by the locals because they have a "Swansea way" of playing. And he tried to change it up by going more direct. 

Almost as delusional as the mythical Spurs way of playing only attacking football.

I mean we have the FFS  Wednesday way but I don't think we have ever had a way of playing mantra. The Wilkinson way wasn't pretty but very effective. We were spoilt really in the early 90s with both winning and attractive football. Even I concede that first season under Carlos was that.

I mean we have witnessed the opposit more dog shit losing football than anything else.

But Swansea really 

1 hour ago, Tylluan said:

Sunderland board obviously thinks that they should be doing better after selling Ross Stewart for £9m but only letting Mowbray spend the same amount to rebuild a squad 

Another delusional board really, you do wonder whether the replacement who maybe a tad more charismatic than Mowbray can deliver on the pitch. 

Sacking season it is, with an eye on the busy Christmas run of games and not trusting the incumbent in the January window.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tylluan said:

I thought as much, Ty. Thanks