22-23 season non-Wednesday football tonight/ when Sky dictates

10 hours ago, Ozzie said:

Sky seem to be all o'er a Toon cup win. Maybe there were some sour grapes over that non story run by the Mail

Nah.

Sky are just jumping on the narrative that Newcastle are unbeaten in a gazillion games, overlooking the competition they don’t have rights for. 

I watched Cove Rangers vs Ayr last night. Some tremendous goals, especially when you consider it's Scottish second tier.

The 5th goal was a peach of a free kick.

Cove boss Paul Hartley is 'enjoying' the managerial season from hell. Destroyed Hartlepool during his short stay there and the wee Rangers have been positively leaking goals since his return home. It's perhaps fortunate he's married to the Chairman's daughter, otherwise we could've been looking at Kolo Toure Mk II...

3 hours ago, JBO said:

Surprised they didn't focus on the Wrexham owner much

Heckinbottom's post match on Radio 5 was a laugh. "Surprise you want to talk to me, thought there was only one team playing with the pre match coverage" "we're obviously the villains here aren't we, let's see if it's the same at Bramall Lane"

• Like 1

Had it not been them I’d say he had a very good point. I detest the BBC and welcome anyone shoving it to the woke ‘luvvies’ there. 

The way they lavish over the top sentiment towards who they favour is nauseating. I think think was literally no pre match focus on United at all. Literally none!

It was all about Ryan Reynolds and the footballing giants that are er…Wrexham and the ‘special atmosphere’ of the town and their miniature 3 sided international stadium. Ryan whoops & high 5s as he’s taking them ‘somewhere special’.

Funny yes as it’s the Pigs but had it been us, plenty would be seething!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ChineseYellowLorry said:

Had it not been them I’d say he had a very good point. I detest the BBC and welcome anyone shoving it to the woke ‘luvvies’ there. 

The way they lavish over the top sentiment towards who they favour is nauseating. I think think was literally no pre match focus on United at all. Literally none!

It was all about Ryan Reynolds and the footballing giants that are er…Wrexham and the ‘special atmosphere’ of the town and their miniature 3 sided international stadium. Ryan whoops & high 5s as he’s taking them ‘somewhere special’.

I know, what they going to do in a few years time when he's fat, old and starring in Carry On films

3 hours ago, ChineseYellowLorry said:

They've been through some shit times and now have a future and you're slagging off the Beeb for using that narrative.

Their ground is one of the oldest stadiums in football, the terrace was a right sight in its day.

Said before. I smell pork with regards to you.

17 hours ago, owl4ever1867 said:

Super game, exactly what the FA Cup is all about.

I recorded it. Sat down to watch, then Lineker said, "...your commentary team, Danny Gabbidon and Jonathan Pearce."

I switched it off. Wasn't going to listen to Pearce spraff utter pish for a couple of hours.

Saw the goals at the end of the game.