22-23 season non-Wednesday football tonight/ when Sky dictates

Agree with Skamp, this current Arsenal side are great on the eye and brilliant to watch. First half they made Spurs look like a bunch of muppets.

Got a bit savoury after the final whistle. 

If they carry on playing like that then you’re probably looking at the next PL Champions. 

12 hours ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

I did say Ramsdale was good didn’t I? Same way I said Dawson was too and Palmer as well as Mcgugan being wank, and called Mighten after seeing him for about 3 minutes too

Easy football, I’d be best player worlds ever seen if it wasn’t for my body 😂

Ramsdale is fucking average.

Palmer and Dawson found their level at League One.

Calm your bones Figjam

On 15/01/2023 at 19:32, Neville Facking Bartos said:

I did say Ramsdale was good didn’t I? Same way I said Dawson was too and Palmer as well as Mcgugan being wank, and called Mighten after seeing him for about 3 minutes too

Easy football, I’d be best player worlds ever seen if it wasn’t for my body 😂

And your head, to be fair.  😉  😋

In the pub before the game on Saturday someone said Stirling Albion are 40/1 at home to Dundee United - after a discussion of how “nobody can be 40/1 in a football match at home” someone said that Stirling were actually away - another discussion “that’s more likely but no team can be 40/1 away in Scottish football” then someone found out it was actually the University of Stirling they were playing - even then nobody could believe they could possibly be 40/1 - nobody backed them though 

Dundee United won 3-0