Jump to content

22-23 season non-Wednesday football tonight/ when Sky dictates


Skamp
 Share

Recommended Posts

I noticed on the highlights programme that Derby had the open away end (1,800) and all of the stand opposite the camera (1,100) at Accrington

So 2,900 Derby in a crowd of 4,879 (capacity 5,450)

I don't see any reason why we shouldn't get the same number of tickets which would be great for those of us just under the priority points that get a ticket for 1,800/2,000 games

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HarrySpeakup said:

I noticed on the highlights programme that Derby had the open away end (1,800) and all of the stand opposite the camera (1,100) at Accrington

So 2,900 Derby in a crowd of 4,879 (capacity 5,450)

I don't see any reason why we shouldn't get the same number of tickets which would be great for those of us just under the priority points that get a ticket for 1,800/2,000 games

They had 2600 like we got 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Skamp said:

What an odious **** Mitrovic is. 

VAR sending off decision rescinded on appeal. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63352901

Would love it if Gerrard sued PGMOL for getting him sacked.

Ref doesn't see owt. Lino doesn't see owt, but some bloke sat with a cuppa and four screens with playback and angles sees something that a panel throws out. 

There has to be some form of culpability. Human error shouldn't come into when you have the ability to stop, rewind, consider and inform. 

Edited by Tylluan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

VAR sending off decision rescinded on appeal. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63352901

Would love it if Gerrard sued PGMOL for getting him sacked.

Ref doesn't see owt. Lino doesn't see owt, but some bloke sat with a cuppa and four screens with playback and angles sees something that a panel throws out. 

There has to be some form of culpability. Human error shouldn't come into when you have the ability to stop, rewind, consider and inform. 

I'd prefer that Mitrovic gets a 10 game ban for being a cheating **** 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

VAR sending off decision rescinded on appeal. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63352901

Would love it if Gerrard sued PGMOL for getting him sacked.

Ref doesn't see owt. Lino doesn't see owt, but some bloke sat with a cuppa and four screens with playback and angles sees something that a panel throws out. 

There has to be some form of culpability. Human error shouldn't come into when you have the ability to stop, rewind, consider and inform. 

Did you watch the match Ty? 

 

That young lad came on for Fulham didn't he

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Andyben said:

Did you watch the match Ty? 

 

That young lad came on for Fulham didn't he

Was flicking between that and Leicester Leeds. Luke got about 5 mins and buzzed around a bit and looked busy. Even though it was only a few mins he looked comfortable and didn't look like Mighten does for us when he comes on

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...