22-23 season non-Wednesday football tonight/ when Sky dictates

Watched Burnley vs Fleetwood last night. Scott Brown basically set his team up to defend all evening (which they did very well). However, their attacking intent was such that I could've played in goal for Burnley. Probably just as well, seeing as Vinny K picked our old 'friend', BPF.

I thought the red was a red on first glance. However, Cullen (?) would also have been sent off for deliberate cheating. Holds his head for no reason, then jumps to his feet as soon as Fleetwood go down to 10 men. Fucking disgrace. Should be an automatic 6 match ban and no salary. And, if the clubs are found to have paid him anything during that period, they get thrown out the league.

***** wouldn't cheat if I was in charge 😡

On 08/02/2023 at 07:15, Otto_Man said:

I think he'll get into a bit of bother with his post match comments, you can't say what he did about ref's these days.

Apparently shouting down the tunnel at Wrexham too, classy 😆

If anyone has TikTok…. Look at this from some of the Wrexham players about Sharp’s comments.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYyoy5MV/

On 02/03/2023 at 08:00, EastCraigsOwl said:

Watched Burnley vs Fleetwood last night. Scott Brown basically set his team up to defend all evening (which they did very well). However, their attacking intent was such that I could've played in goal for Burnley. Probably just as well, seeing as Vinny K picked our old 'friend', BPF.

I thought the red was a red on first glance. However, Cullen (?) would also have been sent off for deliberate cheating. Holds his head for no reason, then jumps to his feet as soon as Fleetwood go down to 10 men. Fucking disgrace. Should be an automatic 6 match ban and no salary. And, if the clubs are found to have paid him anything during that period, they get thrown out the league.

***** wouldn't cheat if I was in charge 😡

Why that kind of referrence to BPF?  

On 02/03/2023 at 08:05, HoylandOwl said:

Hate cheating twats. Shithousery however, different ball game.

Going down holding your head when nothing whatsoever has happened to your head is blatant cheating. No other word should be used.  

It's the latest method of ruining football, knowing that the ref. has to stop the game.*

* See under 'SWFC Vs Fleetwood, F.A. Cup.'

Some pretty diabolical performances in United shirts today.

Shaw and Martinez have been destroyed by Salah and Gakpo. Bruno Fernandez has once again not turned in a game that matters. Fred has looked a pub player. Anthony, awful, Weghorst awful.

That front three for Liverpool have had a field day.