22-23 season non-Wednesday football tonight/ when Sky dictates

15 minutes ago, EastCraigsOwl said:

The unapologetic enormous Kelly, grandad Graeme and Spit the dog appeared to be enjoying themselves in the Sky studio yesterday.

Gary Neville seemed a tad annoyed with their lack of professionalism.

Neville can join our list of disliking her 

Can't wait to see Souness and Carragher's faces when Real Madrid stick 6 past them in the 2nd leg. Point is with football you can gloat as much as you like, but there is always the next door to slam in your face 

9 hours ago, EastCraigsOwl said:

The unapologetic enormous Kelly, grandad Graeme and Spit the dog appeared to be enjoying themselves in the Sky studio yesterday.

Gary Neville seemed a tad annoyed with their lack of professionalism.

In fairness Neville and Roy Keane could barely contain themselves when Souness suggested he thought Liverpool would win...brought it on themselves nob heads

3 hours ago, Otto_Man said:

In fairness Neville and Roy Keane could barely contain themselves when Souness suggested he thought Liverpool would win...brought it on themselves nob heads

Btw did anyone else notice Souness absolutely purring over Mo Salah’s physique? Seemed very strange for a pundit to do that. 

4 hours ago, Otto_Man said:

Aye, saw that video at lunchtime.

I fucked up big time yesterday. Kind of watched the first half while working, then switched it off. Turned back over with a couple of minutes to go and the scoreboard was showing.

I wasn't expecting that. In fact, ahead of kick off, I predicted a 0-0 borefest 😚

Just now, EastCraigsOwl said:

Aye, saw that video at lunchtime.

I fucked up big time yesterday. Kind of watched the first half while working, then switched it off. Turned back over with a couple of minutes to go and the scoreboard was showing.

I wasn't expecting that. In fact, ahead of kick off, I predicted a 0-0 borefest 😚

Do you sell many battered Mars Bars on a Sunday pal?

• Haha 1

Any reason why clubs that have played more games than us (I get ours was a cancelled fixture) are playing tonight but we're not?

Plymouth v Derby to draw please or I'd accept a Derby win right now

Edited by Skamp

47 minutes ago, Skamp said:

Any reason why clubs that have played more games than us (I get ours was a cancelled fixture) are playing tonight but we're not?

Plymouth v Derby to draw please or I'd accept a Derby win right now

Barnsley and Cheltenham (our two games missed due to the FA Cup) already are playing rearranged games

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, KrolMong said:

I had a look at the run ins of Plymouth and Ipswich.

Significantly tougher than ours.

On paper, our toughest fixture is Barnsley away. Derby for me is too late in the season to have an impact. 

I very much hope you're correct with your second comment!