22-23 season non-Wednesday football tonight/ when Sky dictates

4 minutes ago, holmesfield_owl said:

Sure that's same scoring sequence as when we drew 3-3 and were relegated 

That was a game where I couldn't face even knowing the score during the game. Sure I just went up the golf driving range for 2 hours instead with radio silence. Just knowing the final score was bad enough without having suffered false hope.

Be the last time Soton fans start with the Ole's

14 hours ago, Andyben said:

Anyone else think this looks a bit overcrowded and unsafe.

May complain to the PL

A few times I've watched Barca from near the very top of Camp Nou and had no problems with the height but I've been in that away end twice and both times I've found it uncomfortable. Everything from the entrance to the stairways to the angle you're sitting in relation to the pitch. It's horrible and I'm surprised there hasn't been an incident cos god knows what would happen if they had to evacuate quickly 

Plod have told the FA that the cup final must now ko at 3pm with it being all Manchester.  Will help most of the fan base of both clubs as they'll be home by 5 30.

Causing huge problems for ITV as they are also showing the other Derby from Epsom at 4.30.

Beeb also rearranging homes under the hammer or bargain hunt or whatever shite they now show instead of Grandstand 

So, all tv schedules are in disarray and the horses now might need to get up early to race at 2pm instead.

"How old are you Dad?"

"Old enough to remember when they designed the new Wembley to be shadow free on the pitch  at 3pm on cup final day, Son"

"Didn't they then move it to 530 Dad?"

"Yes they did son, yes they did..."

"Are they the same people that gave Gareth Southgate a contract Dad?"

"Fuck off to bed you little ****"

4 hours ago, Skamp said:

Plod have told the FA that the cup final must now ko at 3pm with it being all Manchester.  Will help most of the fan base of both clubs as they'll be home by 5 30.

Causing huge problems for ITV as they are also showing the other Derby from Epsom at 4.30.

Beeb also rearranging homes under the hammer or bargain hunt or whatever shite they now show instead of Grandstand 

So, all tv schedules are in disarray and the horses now might need to get up early to race at 2pm instead.

Shut up you fucking idiot 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Go on…. Predictions for the games that matter to us tonight…

They’ll both win. 
Just read about the red card. Bizarrely that could increase the pressure on Plymouth to score but with their home record it’s hard to see 10men holding on

Edited by Tank_Owl2,0

5 minutes ago, Owling_Wolf said:

Anyone else notice that in the game that Ipsnitch had illicitly postponed, which just happened to mean that they'd know what they needed from it, they've now kicked off later than any other game in our league? 

Paranoid, me?

Tbh Owling I thought Plymouth blowing up was our best chance, eg Rovers spoiling tonight’s party and Ipswich cruising over the line with their fire power.

I’m watching the Ipswich game. Barnsley on top, but Ipswich have one hell of a cutting edge and a really organized.

Fully deserve to be 2-up, every time they get into Barnsleys last third, it’s all movement and one touch football - I can see them getting 4 or 5 again.