22-23 season non-Wednesday football tonight/ when Sky dictates

Skamp

Watching Bradford v Carlisle. 

Carlisle have a decent looking midfielder in Alfie McCalmont. Mobile, quick decent technique. 

Bradford have a winger Scott Banks. On loan from Palace I think. Young lad .

Reckon both could do decent job in League 1........unfortunately 😔

22 hours ago, Mark said:

Watching Bradford v Carlisle. 

Carlisle have a decent looking midfielder in Alfie McCalmont. Mobile, quick decent technique. 

Bradford have a winger Scott Banks. On loan from Palace I think. Young lad .

Reckon both could do decent job in League 1........unfortunately 😔

Just mentioned in another thread I liked the look of the lad Bradford had playing left centre half, think he was on loan from Udders

17 minutes ago, Otto_Man said:

Just mentioned in another thread I liked the look of the lad Bradford had playing left centre half, think he was on loan from Udders

Don't remember him 2b honest. 

The Carlisle left back, Armer, looked pretty useful only young lad I think 

Never been one for hyperbolic over reactions, but if fucking Luton get to the Premier League while we're in division fucking 3 I'm packing this shower of shit side in for good and going full blown 10 bobLiam Gallagher true blue Eddie Large plastic manc baggy y front wearing Bernard Manning Man City terror sheckel oil bastard Citizen 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Andyben said:

Never been one for hyperbolic over reactions, but if fucking Luton get to the Premier League while we're in division fucking 3 I'm packing this shower of shit side in for good and going full blown 10 bobLiam Gallagher true blue Eddie Large plastic manc baggy y front wearing Bernard Manning Man City terror sheckel oil bastard Citizen 

I hope Luton go up...

12 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

On the basis there was a right snidey **** worked for our firm that was a Luton fan I don't 

However as I equally dislike Boro - old pubehead and Coventry I still hate em from 1987 then basically don't want any of em to be successful

Don't  care.

Means I can be a Man City fan if they do.

Becoming a factor in the Championship. Clearly any team with parachute payments is a huge favourite to get promoted, but with the caveat you have to be well managed on and off the pitch, though our neighbours proved you don't need the latter

Or you progress thru the leagues on a piecemeal basis, sticking to your Budget, sticking to the recruitment policy, sticking with a manager.

10 hours ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

I can only think both Luton  and Cov have been financially prudent and fantastically lucky with their choice of manager. Whereas….

No, I’m going tomorrow night so will try to be positive at least until the end of the evening 

We could word it this way.

Administration clearly pays. So screwing creditors out of money owed clearly allows teams to rebuild again.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

They were so good

I’m not getting so carried away, Real Madrid have been awful this season in LaLiga and their aging players looked old last night. That performance from Modric was bordering on disgusting.

But, it was great to see that City team just rip into them, and also great to see four English players play so well (including Foden when he came on). Grealish is something else at the minute, he’s a player I genuinely enjoy watching, and he works his nuts off.

32 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Agree Real Madrid were poor and aging players sounds familiar, but City were a different level - every last one of them.

I like all their players but one that has really become a favourite is Rodri.   What a beast he is.  

Immense isn’t he. An absolute Rolls Royce of a midfield player who can play both ways. Big claim, but I think he’s the best defensive midfield player in the world. Him and Stones are almost unplayable in there.

1 hour ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Agree Real Madrid were poor and aging players sounds familiar, but City were a different level - every last one of them.

I like all their players but one that has really become a favourite is Rodri.   What a beast he is.  

Agreed, Rodri is a very underrated player IMO

It's kicked off at Alkmaar at the end of the game 

West Ham score in the last minute and at the end of the game Alkmaar 'ultras' break into the area where the West Ham family and friends are sitting and start throwing punches. Couple of West Ham players have also managed to get over the fence and been giving as good as they've been getting. Took police about 5 minutes to get in there. 

Bit tasty in the town as well by all accounts