22-23 season non-Wednesday football tonight/ when Sky dictates

1 hour ago, KrolMong said:

Annoyingly, it’s one club who are likely to finish below the pigs. Although that might change if the ownership doesn’t change and the 10 bob Prince pockets the Premier League money, sells the Crown Jewels and sacks the manager after 3 months.

Crown Jewels? They've got some?

Seen some pics online of the segregation in the upper areas of Wembley stadium. They’ve done it ahead of tomorrow already as the league 2 fans aren’t using it today….

Anyway.

Just put this game on…. Let’s have some late drama. But I’d rather Stockport go up. 

20 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Seen some pics online of the segregation in the upper areas of Wembley stadium. They’ve done it ahead of tomorrow already as the league 2 fans aren’t using it today….

Anyway.

Just put this game on…. Let’s have some late drama. But I’d rather Stockport go up. 

There's your drama

I sat and watched the three teams scrapping for survival at the same time.

Leeds fans should be disgusted by what was served up. Leicester and Everton had a go, put bodies on the line. Leeds rolled over. Spurs didn’t get out of second gear. Watch the fourth goal, not one attempt at a tackle.

They’ve got a scrap on next season cos the squad is not good and on a lot of money.

1 hour ago, KrolMong said:

I sat and watched the three teams scrapping for survival at the same time.

Leeds fans should be disgusted by what was served up. Leicester and Everton had a go, put bodies on the line. Leeds rolled over. Spurs didn’t get out of second gear. Watch the fourth goal, not one attempt at a tackle.

They’ve got a scrap on next season cos the squad is not good and on a lot of money.

Half the Leeds fans booed and sang 'you're not fit to wear the shirt' at full time.

13 hours ago, Skamp said:

Bournemouth goalie paid off? Watch him when Everton score. They have form.

He was unsighted and had no chance, and was angry at his defence?!  Also made a couple of other decent saves.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EastCraigsOwl said:

Supposed Wednesday target Dylan Smith sent off after only 16 minutes of the Scottish Premiership play off final 1st leg between Partick Thistle and Ross County. Correct decision. Well done VAR.

Jags lead 1-0 thanks to a quite beautiful goal when it was still 11 vs 11...

Was struggling to breathe watching it, there was no Ayr

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Reesh said:

Was struggling to breathe watching it, there was no Ayr

That's the 3rd time you've made me chuckle today!

FT 2-0. Partick on the brink of promotion. Second goal was a cracking finish from Brian Graham, the Scottish football equivalent of Lee Gregory 🙂

Hugely impressed with Thistle tonight. Very lively from middle to front, plus old school defending. Apparently they've now scored 100 goals this season.

Second leg on Sunday afternoon. Hopefully Malky Mackay will be out of a job come the final whistle.