New manager thread

11 hours ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Does this happen to anyone else when posting from a page that is the current one? You hit submit reply and it doesn’t take you to the recent post and looks like you’ve not actually posted it so you hit it again

Is that a known issue @HoylandOwl ?

New one on me pal. But I’ll see if I can see any other issues re this. 

3 minutes ago, Greno said:

Maybe, maybe not 

That saying always brings back memories of my first holiday to Cornwall with the current Mrs MK 

Driving around that year the local BBC Radio Cornwall travel guy popped up one morning giving the grave news of pirates on the road in Penzance disrupting things - we did still like Oil then so it must have been about excise taxes - but then suggested another road maybe closed but maybe not due to roadworks. 

Insightful local traffic news at its best

35 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

My cousins nephew, his mate is with that lass that does the pictures. He told me about James in the morning so i took it at face value

Ask him if it's happening today or not as Greno was no f**king help. 🤣

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

He went for Pulis and Darren Moore, and I didn’t think he’d go there….

Very true. Especially re Pulis. I can see why Moore re personality wise but not Pulis. 

Although tbf Ferguson is apparently a different bloke off the pitch. Won't happen though. Thankfully. 

I wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole.

Most Wednesday fans see the seething, snarling number 9 and think ‘he’ll frighten our players into playing well.’ 

That kind of management went out in the 90’s. He’d make Jos and Monk look like Pep.

3 minutes ago, KrolMong said:

I wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole.

Most Wednesday fans see the seething, snarling number 9 and think ‘he’ll frighten our players into playing well.’ 

That kind of management went out in the 90’s. He’d make Jos and Monk look like Pep.

Out thought DM and beat us with the worst squad in the whole league