2022/23 Wednesday transfer thread...

10 hours ago, KrolMong said:

I’ve seen that NML also supposedly isn’t signing a new deal too.

Wildsmith showed so much promise when he first came in under Carlos, much like Dawson did under in Jos’ first half a year. He’s young enough to build again, but, I’ve got to say, he’s looked a really poor keeper this last two years, I’d arguably say not good enough for league football. But then I think the same about Dawson and he was good by all accounts at Exeter.

Where have you seen that?

Don't be his tweet that's having a go at Paul Pogba for spitting his dummy out over Man Utds contract

6 hours ago, owl71 said:

Come on FFS. Quoting The Star as a reliable source.  I think I prefer anonymous Wikipedia updates.  

I am not saying it’s a reliable source or an unreliable one. I’m merely passing on the links. 
Keeps the site ticking over for those who don’t keep an eye on the latest.

If he has a better offer, let him go. A few flashes here and there but nothing of any substance ;). If he could play 30 games at the level he should be capable of then it's it's our loss. No doubt he has the talent to rip most defences apart at this level. The question is, who is available to do better? 

“Lose” and “star”. 🤣.  What a load of bollocks.  A guy with a history of coke problems who we gave a six month contract to when he didn’t have a club, and who scored 2 in 18, and can’t really be trusted defensively.  He probably turned down a new contract because we offered him what he’s worth, not what he thinks he’s worth.  Yep that’s our season screwed.  🙄

Like the sound of Barkhuizen.  Don’t know a huge amount about him, but he’s always struck me as a steady Championship player, who should be well above average in League One.

13 hours ago, Tylluan said:

We're in a race with Rotherham for Tom Barkhuizen. 28 year old right winger, who can play as a forward, about to be released by Preston after Lowe decided he didn't fit into the formation. 

Always thought he was a solid if not spectacular player, wouldn’t be a bad one.

That's the problem with Stewart's wages and contract policy. Players at Rotherham will always be picked off by other clubs and Warne is then expected to go out and find equivalent replacements that want to play in the Championship for less than £10k a week 

Yeah Mass will be a big loss but with Bannan, Byers, Vaulks, Adineran, FDB and Alex Hunt also possibly back in the frame then we should be covered in that area.

But, keep Mass somehow and I couldn’t see anyone touching us next season.

Mass, Bannan and Vaulks flanked by Hunt and Marv would be one hell of a set up.