2022/23 Wednesday transfer thread...

27 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

How many games did he play for them?

Gregory was a big pig fan growing up but you love him?

Gregory wasn't remotely a big pig fan. Went to about 3 games. 

And Heneghan is fucking shit.

11 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Thought I must have missed that Henegan was a Blades fan or played a few games for them. 

He's a Manc and never played for them so will give him a couple of games if arrives. 

He played for them. 

4 hours ago, Reesh said:

Gregory wasn't remotely a big pig fan. Went to about 3 games. 

And Heneghan is fucking shit.

Mate of mine from from Dronfield in same year as him at school etc then said he was a sparky when football wasn’t going so well. Anyway short story long apparently Gregory has a pig tattoo on his leg or something 

Edited by 1banana2banana

9 minutes ago, 1banana2banana said:

Mate of mine from from Dronfield in same year as him at school etc then said he was a sparky when football wasn’t going so well. Anyway short story long apparently Gregory has a pig tattoo on his leg or something 

He was playing most Saturdays so didn't actually go to watch em. 

Heneghan:

Strengths: his towering 6ft 4ins presence makes him a serious threat in both boxes. I don’t think it was a surprise at all to see Ben make the most clearances in the division last season, either. 

I would also say he reads the game well. He’s undoubtedly in the prime of his career at 28, and I wouldn’t say he makes noticeable mistakes.

Weaknesses: distribution and playing out from the back. He isn’t necessarily bad at it either, but it’s not an area of his game that he should be judged on. His key art is defending.

from 

16 hours ago, 1banana2banana said:

Pretty sure thats more Bertie bullshit about  a tattoo, as said above he might have called himself a pig fan growing up, but he wasnt a diehard blade

• Like 1

Windass has posted that picture.

Wilks has replied “they aren’t ready”, presumably referring to League 1 defenders?

Windass has replied to that comment with “👀👀

All supposition, who knows what any of it means, but think some people are reading in to it that Windass and Wilks know something the rest of us don’t (that Wilks has signed).

Millennials eh?

Edited by LiamOwl

1 minute ago, LiamOwl said:

Windass has posted that picture.

Wilks has replied “they aren’t ready”, presumably referring to League 1 defenders?

Windass has replied to that comment with “👀👀

All supposition, who knows what any of it means, but think some people are reading in to it that Windass and Wilks know something the rest of us don’t (that Wilks has signed).

Millennials eh?

Thanks Liam for pointing out the obvious to MPB... 😉