Today/Toneyts Footy thread - Non Wednesday

23 hours ago, EastCraigsOwl said:

Aye. We lost 2-1. Ross Barkley pen equalised and Alonso scored the winner. Think Martin Taylor fucked up for that goal.

Can't remember Bolton's first goal. Was kinda embarrassing losing to a side managed by Owen Coyle.

Really? Oh dear. That would be just typical! 🙁

It was actually the first goal to put them 1 up. Header from a corner IIRC (yeah, it's always happened). 

Their second was quite an impressive solo goal from Mark Davies, who I think was very close to signing for us at some stage after. It caused a Bolton fan to tumble onto the bottom tier of the West Stand. 

It was either at the beginning or in the middle of a terrible run of losses and lack of goals for us. 

Just now, Footlikeatractionengine said:

It was actually the first goal to put them 1 up. Header from a corner IIRC (yeah, it's always happened). 

Their second was quite an impressive solo goal from Mark Davies, who I think was very close to signing for us at some stage after. It caused a Bolton fan to tumble onto the bottom tier of the West Stand. 

It was either at the beginning or in the middle of a terrible run of losses and lack of goals for us. 

Served the Bolton twat reyt for standing on the barrier. 

Difference being....we've got the best squad in the division (subjective obviously)...but we cannot manage games....they (the pigs) are basic but effective....we are all over the shop and can't control games for the full 90.

That comes down to what happens on the training ground....

6 minutes ago, MPB said:

Feral Leeds c u n t s doin what Leeds c u n t s always end up doing....

That kid chucking stuff on the pitch can’t have been older than 6 - and every fucker just stood there and watched him do it, even the stewards.

Where the fuck was the adult(s) who brought him to the game? Unbelievable!

Fucking horrible club with even more horrible supporters.

Imagine London that play off weekend for League one 

Be fucking superb if we won and went up, I'm looking at stopping over if we get there, Leeds are at Brentford on the Sunday and the last day of the PL season, Euston Road would be fun if they went down that day. 

Oh and cos I'm a petty **** if we go up I'm getting off the train at Derby to bounce in their car park... 

8 minutes ago, Reesh said:

Imagine London that play off weekend for League one 

Be fucking superb if we won and went up, I'm looking at stopping over if we get there, Leeds are at Brentford on the Sunday and the last day of the PL season, Euston Road would be fun if they went down that day. 

Oh and cos I'm a petty **** if we go up I'm getting off the train at Derby to bounce in their car park... 

Man Utd and Everton in London that day too

20 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Beat the record of 42 held by ex Wednesday player Guy Whittingham who scored them for Pompey in the early 90’s

Means fuck all. 

Was mentioned that Dooley got 46 in the 2nd tier.