Managerial Merry Go Round 22/23

7 hours ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

Palace are always going to be a club I dislike after sending us down on the last day of the season with players they couldn’t afford and should have been penalised for (as happened to us), I’ll gloss over fvcking Leon Clarkes stupidity for the moment.

All Jeffers had to do was dive to the cross and even I would have forgiven the wage thief.

Doubt Levy would have Pochettino back after the end of his last stint. 

Levy will want someone who won't want to spend billions and someone he can also control so that probably rules out Luis Enrique but step forward Ruben Amorim at Sporting Lisbon. That's where the smart money is looking but he wants to see the season out at Sporting which is why Ryan Mason is being touted as interim coach, again. 

Go on, who does everyone fancy for the drop?

Bournemouth

Southampton

Palace

I’d love Leeds to drop, but they won’t, neither will Everton, Leicester or West Ham, although I’d say Leicester are in deep trouble. Forest have enough about them. As do Wolves.

1 hour ago, KrolMong said:

Go on, who does everyone fancy for the drop?

Bournemouth

Southampton

Palace

I’d love Leeds to drop, but they won’t, neither will Everton, Leicester or West Ham, although I’d say Leicester are in deep trouble. Forest have enough about them. As do Wolves.

Bournemouth and Southampton despite recent results plus one of seven.  Think Forest may have a dip at home plus their away form is very poor. 

Next round of Premier games have Forest v Wolves, Palace v Leicester and West Ham v Southampton.

26 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Bournemouth and Southampton despite recent results plus one of seven.  Think Forest may have a dip at home plus their away form is very poor. 

Next round of Premier games have Forest v Wolves, Palace v Leicester and West Ham v Southampton.

I think Southampton and Bournemouth will go too, I hope it's Leeds next. But, I think it'll be West Ham or Leicester with them.

1 hour ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Never rule Vardy out based on what he’s said in the past but there’s no chance with Brendan Rogers.

I know but you can guarantee there's a fair few who'd moan about it if he did turn up with his new teeth and Gucci Belt 

Edited by Andyben

Does his stint at Chelsea damage Potter's reputation? Seeing as Leicester's shocking season might add no detriment to Rogers?

Could Potter do a job at a Spurs type club or will he have to rebuild himself with a Crystal Palace, West Ham, or even go abroad?