The all new Managerial Merry-go-round thread

Reesh

20 minutes ago, holmesfield_owl said:

Ha ha was waiting for that. Im that sick of Southgate I'd take a Kraut if we bloody won in 2024, the attacking players we have are so misused it's criminal

I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than have any Nazi bloodline managing our national team, perhaps its called having morals.

Just now, holmesfield_owl said:

Ha ha was waiting for that. Im that sick of Southgate I'd take a Kraut if we bloody won in 2024, the attacking players we have are so misused it's criminal

Depends what morals you means, it's not the late 1940s anymore

No but the murder of my family by the krauts doesn't get any less vile in time 

Wilder already been approached according to various news agencies and just been mentioned on the 11.30 sports bulletin on TalkSport 

Heckingbottom dropped lucky last season with a decent squad and a shit Championship. I wonder how he'd have faired this season if they hadn't gone up but still lost the same players. 

Edited by Tylluan

9 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

If they drop Heckingbottom for Wilder over in S2, they're absolutely nuts. IMO. BUT... I'd laugh. A LOT.

Fans have turned. A few on praise or grumble last night (obviously not calling from North London) saying it was time for him to go. 

Wilder is the feel good factor return. Bit like us bringing back Carlos. But neither will work. 

Edited by Tylluan
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

Fans have turned. A few on praise or grumble last night (obviously not calling from North London) saying it was time for him to go. 

Wilder is the feel good factor return. Bit like us bringing back Carlos. But neither will work. 

Really? I didn't hear them. But I wasn't really taking much notice on the drive home, I just recall a few ringing in saying they were gutted about the result but not much more.

There was a lass who called in from the stadium saying the ref had robbed them and it was all big club bias but she'd support them whatever.

Next pig caller says Heckingbottom isn't good enough for this league. His recruitment has been shit, they can't hold onto games, that he's out of his depth and taking the club with him. 

Next couple of callers echo the previous caller but also the conspiracy theory of everyone is against them.

55 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

There was a lass who called in from the stadium saying the ref had robbed them and it was all big club bias but she'd support them whatever.

Next pig caller says Heckingbottom isn't good enough for this league. His recruitment has been shit, they can't hold onto games, that he's out of his depth and taking the club with him. 

Next couple of callers echo the previous caller but also the conspiracy theory of everyone is against them.

No conspiracy, everybody rightly just hates em

• Like 1

TalkSport and 5Live both reporting that Wilder was at the game on Saturday and had a very friendly looking chat after the game with the Prince 

Poundland has come out and said that him and Wilder have patched up the differences they had before Poundland sacked him. 

Edited by Tylluan

Moore was always going to be an obvious link but the owners are using language like 'long term appointment'. 

If it's Moore then I doubt he'll last the year. Those players are used to Warnock's ways and he was starting to get a tune out of them again with back to back wins. It'll be a big psychological shift to Moore's errms and lack of touchline interaction 

I wonder if he's on £26k a week as there's a couple of players around the £23-25k mark.

For all the owners talk of long term project I'll be amazed if he's still there this time next season. 

He'll turn up at Hillsborough looking not to lose first. Piss myself if it's our first win under Warnock

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

I wonder if he's on £26k a week as there's a couple of players around the £23-25k mark.

For all the owners talk of long term project I'll be amazed if he's still there this time next season. 

He'll turn up at Hillsborough looking not to lose first. Piss myself if it's our first win under Warnock

Do you think DC will appoint Colin just to give it the big Vs to his hecklers and the racists? And because he think he will get fast flowing football 😏