A New Group of Attention Seekers

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Tewksbury said:

This is it.

I was called a "gaslighting c**t" for daring to suggest that Chansiri backed Darren Moore and doesn't generally leave recruitment till the last minute.

Showed him some facts and figures and told him he was being gaslit, just not by me. Asked who he should believe,the official accounts or some random off the Internet.

They have people's heads so messed up they don't know what's going on.

The current thing about Chansiri being broke is one of them that is widely accepted now, with absolutely no evidence.

They've managed to bring back the 'loans and freebies' narrative that was debunked 2 years ago when the accounts came out.

I was called "deluded" for suggesting that Strafford shouldn't be recruited as an adviser to DC given he led us to the steps of the High Court...funnily enough by the fat **** himself 

Edited by Otto_Man
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Andyben said:

See @mkowlwe don't.

We just let them run ahead with themselves until it reaches its preordained conclusion.

This precisely. It's just the exact same people repetitively pinging the exact same opinion (singular) to the exact same people day after day after day. Shutting out alternative views creating an echo chamber that renders their agenda impotent.

Edited by Teddy Nickelarse

4 hours ago, Andyben said:

@mkowl

When Fat Les brought in the early season ticket sales, what loan was bejng repaid (out of interest)

There was a 3m working capital loan that had been taken out the previous October. 

There was another loan against TV monies.

Strafford sent me a few docs that helped in putting together a top level cash flow forecast for the WTID shit 

I recall I came up with needing about £5m to plug the working capital shortfall. Imagine selling that to fans, even if you had (albeit highly unlikely) raised funds from them that it would be to cover the past. 

IIRC that actually undercooked by about 2m the actual shortfall that Mandaric covered 

So to add, it was a short term loan that was all received / paid off in the same accounting year.

The paperwork actually showed the quantum of season ticket revenues received and how it was clearing said loan. 

It was no surprise to me when the cash flow eventually hit the rocks in the summer. But that might have been 12 months on potentially. Lose track of the when 

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, mkowl said:

So to add, it was a short term loan that was all received / paid off in the same accounting year.

The paperwork actually showed the quantum of season ticket revenues received and how it was clearing said loan. 

It was no surprise to me when the cash flow eventually hit the rocks in the summer. But that might have been 12 months on potentially. Lose track of the when 

Wish I could have been there when WTID had to explain to Geoff that they were asking him to pay (a loan that I'm presuming was used to pay) our tax bill (that took us to the steps of the High Court).

*For Geoff read 1867

Edited by Otto_Man

None of this is true though according to this bloke in a pub who is mates with someone that worked at Kwik Fit on Penistone Road at the time who changed the tyres of the bloke that bought the last black balloon.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Tewksbury said:

I'm not even banned.

Just not allowed to post.

Apparently there are only 2 like this, so not a bad achievement, but I do take umbrage in that he said it was for posting hateful things.

I'm banned until 1st December. 🤣 I won't be back on again though.

Pathetic reason to get banned though I'm not 100% sure on reason, it was either taking piss out of that march through Hillsborough park before a game, I said I've seen longer queues at bus stop or it could have been saying at least we might be able to identify leader and throw tomatoes at him. 🤣 

I know he got proper angry when I said some must be happy now that we've lost at Norwich. 

2 hours ago, Otto_Man said:

Wish I could have been there when WTID had to explain to Geoff that they were asking him to pay (a loan that I'm presuming was used to pay) our tax bill (that took us to the steps of the High Court).

*For Geoff read 1867

Yep the daft thing was whilst doing said work with my WTID hat on, it just lead me to conclude it was never feasible. Because it would have been necessary to lie to the fans what the money was potentially going to be utilised for.

Ultimately WTID became a stalking horse to push people to acquire the Club without them waiting for admin. 

• Like 1

We’re a Championship side for next season and we have possibly the most capable manager we’ve had in decades. 

It’s a sign of intelligence to modify your opinion based on new evidence, so I trust the 1867 will say exactly the same that they always have. 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Two teams with new American ownership sack their managers after a reasonable start and get relegated.

One team has a nightmare start then appoints a man with no managerial experience, supports him with an existing manager that he knows and a former manager from the England setup as assistants and Ralph Ragnick's psychologist.

Luck is getting him in on his own and a miracle happening. Getting him in and fully supporting him with much more experienced people round him is not luck, it's planned.

Maybe people need to step back and realise that maybe Chansiri does know what he's doing.

Edited by Tewksbury
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Tewksbury said:

Two teams with new American ownership sack their managers after a reasonable start and get relegated.

One team has a nightmare start then appoints a man with no managerial experience, supports him with an existing manager that he knows and a former manager from the England setup as assistants and Ralph Ragnick's psychologist.

Luck is getting him in on his own and a miracle happening. Getting him in and fully supporting him with much more experienced people round him is not luck, it's planned.

Maybe people need to step back and realise that maybe Chansiri does know what he's doing.

I'm not sure which poster it was but I believe it when he says

bringing in Rohl & the coaching team he has put together will not be cheap - DC has his critics but my god the bloke puts his money into this club - those morons at 1867 might want to remember that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bellsview said:

Chansiri - in

1867 Group - out

And close the fucking door behind you!

Cretins!!

Oh, so close, but no cigar...

👊 Slams fist on table

🟦

All these Emoji's and can't find a table 🤬

• Haha 1

Just now, HoylandOwl said:

Amidst all the positivity. 

Seen a post (and I'm paraphrasing) basically suggesting DC won't back DR. So he'll leave. 

Give it a rest will you for ONE DAY. 

Stop reading shit on the Internet and enjoy the moment x

2 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Seen a post (and I'm paraphrasing) basically suggesting DC won't back DR. So he'll leave. 

When OT, the BBC, the Star, and all the podcasters are saying it, what do you expect?

3 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

image.thumb.png.fce3354724f4815336723cbbb758fa32.png

Hahahahahaha. Fuck you, you 1867 *****. You retards must be fucking gutted you pig *****. Fuck you, fuck off and don’t come back.
See you at Bumhole Lane next season when we turn you dirty red and white bastards over on our way to the Prem.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

That's all they've got left to cling onto now.

One of TWW contributors did. But not ALL of them. 

Stop following Nevs then 

The one valid criticism of Chansiri is the lack of planning. I mean he has a point in that football has far too many variables to plan with any guarantees, but if you have the solid base then you are better placed to absorb the shocks.

He really must look around the football league and see relative success at Clubs that have the organisation in place. Perhaps also witness that the Clubs that are basket cases ie Huddersfield and Brum went down. 

Chansiri used a get out of jail card. The question of how we proceed is now firmly in his court. He may not be able to promise £Ms for transfers, but what he can do is appreciate Rohl is a rising star, he knows what is needed behind the scenes and the one request is he listens and supports this guy.

Fail to plan, plan to fail.

It's in his court to ensure we have a solid close season, no melodramas. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Chelters said:

They’ll be moaning in two or three weeks time that we haven’t signed anyone. Heaven forbid any positivity should be allowed to build.

Some of them will be moaning sooner than that. 

If we offer a contract to Palmer or Bannan, those will somehow become “Chansiri’s Picks” (as I saw someone suggest with the transfers of Poveda and Pedersen), forced upon Rohl.
Anyone rejecting their new contract would have signed were it not for Chansiri’s meddling.  

As you say, they will ensure the narrative remains negative. 

1 hour ago, Chelters said:

They’ll be moaning in two or three weeks time that we haven’t signed anyone. Heaven forbid any positivity should be allowed to build.

Thing is most of us grasp how football works and that the transfer window closing presumably at the end of August is the only time you can assess.

I mean the January window was pivotal in our survival even if it was dismissed by many.

2 hours ago, mkowl said:

The one valid criticism of Chansiri is the lack of planning. I mean he has a point in that football has far too many variables to plan with any guarantees, but if you have the solid base then you are better placed to absorb the shocks.

He really must look around the football league and see relative success at Clubs that have the organisation in place. Perhaps also witness that the Clubs that are basket cases ie Huddersfield and Brum went down. 

Chansiri used a get out of jail card. The question of how we proceed is now firmly in his court. He may not be able to promise £Ms for transfers, but what he can do is appreciate Rohl is a rising star, he knows what is needed behind the scenes and the one request is he listens and supports this guy.

Fail to plan, plan to fail.

It's in his court to ensure we have a solid close season, no melodramas. 

Here we go.

Managing to beat the Nevs with his chips pissing....

2 hours ago, mkowl said:

He may not be able to promise £Ms for transfers, but what he can do is appreciate Rohl is a rising star, he knows what is needed behind the scenes and the one request is he listens and supports this guy ...................

The fans need to be realistic too. His ability to fund is finite though the extra TV money will help. Hopefully there will be a surge in ST sales with the new wave of optimism too.

Ideally in the coming days, rather than weeks, we'll  be hearing positive soundbites from DR about his future and confirmation that a deliverable plan going forward has been broadly agreed.

56 minutes ago, Andyben said:

Here we go.

Managing to beat the Nevs with his chips pissing....

Because its erm true. Or would you rather have the nonsense of last summer and coming in under prepared. 

The criticisms of Chansiri by the 1867 Group are largely unfair, deluded. But suggesting Chansiri can't learn from his past mistakes is just as deluded 

What this Club needs to progress is a summer where the owner backs and supports the incumbent head coach, not much to ask is it 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Because its erm true. Or would you rather have the nonsense of last summer and coming in under prepared. 

The criticisms of Chansiri by the 1867 Group are largely unfair, deluded. But suggesting Chansiri can't learn from his past mistakes is just as deluded 

What this Club needs to progress is a summer where the owner backs and supports the incumbent head coach, not much to ask is it 

But your implication is that these things aren't already happening, despite Röhl being first manager since Bruce (?) to have a multi-season contract and in some respects parroting the Nevs previous comments about not supporting Röhl in the transfer window - or at least not signing who he wants.

Edited by Andyben

20 minutes ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

The fans need to be realistic too. His ability to fund is finite though the extra TV money will help. Hopefully there will be a surge in ST sales with the new wave of optimism too.

Ideally in the coming days, rather than weeks, we'll  be hearing positive soundbites from DR about his future and confirmation that a deliverable plan going forward has been broadly agreed.

I don't disagree, I would actually suggest the Club would be even better served by investing 500k in decent non football side personnel as much as anything. 

Because these are the building blocks needed to stop the club lurching around like a trawler in a storm.

24 years and counting with barely a sniff of the Premier League. Not on Chansiri by a long way but something has to change 

2 minutes ago, Andyben said:

But your implication is that these things aren't already happening, despite Röhl being first manager since Bruce (?) to have a multi-season contract and in some respects parroting the Nevs previous comments about not supporting Röhl in the transfer window - or at least not signing who he wants.

I didn't say that though, I said a valid criticism was a lack of planning (in the past). There are signs that Chansiri is understanding there is a better way to run a football club.

I think all I want is continuing evidence this summer of that happening, no dramas, we simply talk about how shit / great the signings are based on no evidence 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mkowl said:

I didn't say that though, I said a valid criticism was a lack of planning (in the past). There are signs that Chansiri is understanding there is a better way to run a football club.

I think all I want is continuing evidence this summer of that happening, no dramas, we simply talk about how shit / great the signings are based on no evidence 

"Hey Siri, what does 'implication' mean?"

So we ended above Plymouth!

Birmingham have been used several times in the past to show DC how to do it right - Fan engagement being on of those examples!

Chansiri is not the worst owner in the EFL - he is not the best either!

The way this protest group have blown issues out of proportion to equate us with the likes of Reading is the real issue!

And yes they are pointing out the end 60 seconds of an interview as the sign! 

It is not in Rohl interest to ramp expectations up before the start of the new season - when will people use there heads!

We have to trade carefully - we’ve got to do deals carefully - we don’t have huge levels of spending power due to the restrictions!

People will see and hear what they want based on their view especially if anti DC

• Like 3