2023/24 Wednesday transfer thread...

We actually have front men who can find the back of the net, we just need the style of play/build up to play to their strengths.

I hope these additions make that work.

A load of work required during the international break and hopefully we get something tomorrow, as unlikely as that may look you never know.

UTO 

27 minutes ago, Lee said:

We actually have front men who can find the back of the net, we just need the style of play/build up to play to their strengths.

I hope these additions make that work.

A load of work required during the international break and hopefully we get something tomorrow, as unlikely as that may look you never know.

UTO 

I agree. Get the defence and midfield sorted, we have enough quality up front to put chances away, so long as we have players who can create them.

Happy with the signings we’ve made, as all I want is fourth bottom!

#stayingup 😊

8 hours ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Strange one at Barnsley.  They have sent that Andy Dallas they signed out on loan to Kilmarnock. 

Think they then brought in Cosgrove so perhaps just want Dallas to keep getting game time. Either that or they’ve seen he’s shocking in training 😅

5 minutes ago, Andyben said:

I got quite excited about Santi Mirra being available, Spanish connection, decent history.

Well apart from the noncing which means he's currently in the nick...

What's up with Morelos?

I wondered the same re Morelos. Still showing as a free agent. I’m guessing Xisco doesn’t fancy him? 

Seen on X that Buckley can be recalled in January.

Blackburn supporters seem quite unhappy that they’ve loaned him out and also seem to rate him highly. Looks like we’ve made a decent signing!

If he proves himself we ought to be looking to buy him in January, if we can afford the fee.

21 hours ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Morelos linked to Fenerbahce and Santos so don't think he will be spotted in Beres any time soon.

Fenerbahce have binned the deal due to excess demands and perceived 'attitude problems'. He's currently in Brazil trying to thrash out a deal there. 

We're one of about 8 clubs linked with Andre Gray after he was released by Aris in time to be a free agent. Xisco had him at Watford. 

8 hours ago, Tylluan said:

Fenerbahce have binned the deal due to excess demands and perceived 'attitude problems'. He's currently in Brazil trying to thrash out a deal there. 

We're one of about 8 clubs linked with Andre Gray after he was released by Aris in time to be a free agent. Xisco had him at Watford. 

I wouldn't be opposed to Andre Gray.