Managerial Merry Go Round 22/23

15 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

Gerrard gone.

When you look at QPR you know who was really running that Rangers team and how Villa were playing last season to this. 

It's like Rooney and Rosenior at Derby. Rooney has done sod all at DC United. He even lost to Phil Neville. 

2 hours ago, Tylluan said:

When you look at QPR you know who was really running that Rangers team and how Villa were playing last season to this. 

It's like Rooney and Rosenior at Derby. Rooney has done sod all at DC United. He even lost to Phil Neville. 

Or Wenzdi and Att 

4 hours ago, Skamp said:

Houghton at it again.

As an aside, I've never looked at DM and gone, "we've a black manager", it's never entered my head. 

Chris Hughton is still eager to return to management hot seat https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11344359/As-helps-prepare-Ghana-Qatar-Chris-Hughton-eager-return-management.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

I’m the same Skamp. It was only recently when the black history month video where DM talks about Cyrille Regis, did it even cross my mind.