Managerial Merry Go Round 22/23

4 hours ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

To the fans, the amazing Millers fans, I don’t really know where to start. I feel like at least 98% of you have had a video message from me, as I must have done over 100 of these to celebrate your dog’s/lasses birthday or something’

Definitely ripping them to bits about being small here 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Owling_Wolf said:

Used to be a good winger for Livi, assuming same chap of that name?  

Aye, that's him Mr Owling. Was at Hearts for a while but didn't really break into the first team, so went elsewhere to carve out a career for himself.

Was on the coaching staff at Tynecastle a few years ago. As I said, some of my mates know him and faither likewise, after he went to the training complex a few times and they got chatting. He's also been in the hospitality at the speedway but I chose to leave the guy in peace during his night out, unlike some of the other drunks!

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, EastCraigsOwl said:

Aye, that's him Mr Owling. Was at Hearts for a while but didn't really break into the first team, so went elsewhere to carve out a career for himself.

Was on the coaching staff at Tynecastle a few years ago. As I said, some of my mates know him and faither likewise, after he went to the training complex a few times and they got chatting. He's also been in the hospitality at the speedway but I chose to leave the guy in peace during his night out, unlike some of the other drunks!

Good luck to him then, apart from the obvious.  

11 hours ago, Skamp said:

Does he not know that 46 points would probably keep them safe whereas 0 won't? 

For the opening game of the 79-80 season at Barnsley our Wednesdayite neighbour gave us a lift along with a friend of his. Said friend didn’t go regularly but was a Wednesdayite. On the way he said something on the lines of “I don’t mind if we lose as long as it’s not 0-0”. The young Cheat just looked at him with incredulity and thought “does this joker not know you get a point for a draw and nowt if you lose”.