Managerial Merry Go Round 22/23

30 minutes ago, Paul from Wisewood said:

What are his band of bumboys going to do now

Interesting one because - I will stand corrected - but I think the vast majority of the fan base welcomed his appointment, if not necessarily running up the flags. Would we still be in the Championship - who knows. 

All irrelevant given he fucked us over, plenty in the Wednesday fan base still incorrectly laid the reason he left at DC's door though. 

4 hours ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

With Bruce's sacking there are now no ex Wednesday permanent Managers who are managing a team in the game.

Pulis

Monk

Bruce

Lukhay

Carlos

Gray

Jones

Megson

Irvine

Laws 

Sturrock

Turner

Sturrock's autobiography just been released "Luggy"

5 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Interesting one because - I will stand corrected - but I think the vast majority of the fan base welcomed his appointment, if not necessarily running up the flags. Would we still be in the Championship - who knows. 

All irrelevant given he fucked us over, plenty in the Wednesday fan base still incorrectly laid the reason he left at DC's door though. 

I was referring to the 10 Steve’s and his lad

On 10/10/2022 at 10:32, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

With Bruce's sacking there are now no ex Wednesday permanent Managers who are managing a team in the game.

Pulis

Monk

Bruce

Lukhay

Carlos

Gray

Jones

Megson

Irvine

Laws 

Sturrock

Turner

That's a stat and a half 👍

I wonder how many other clubs can 'boast' that?!

2 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

Rob Edwards he of being sacked recently by Watford fame, has been spoken to by Wolves about their vacant post, after Lopategui (forgot his first name) turned down the role 

I can't keep track of all these ridiculously frequent changes.

There's a thought: if someone brought out a cardboard, hanging 'ladder' chart, where you got new coaches' names to slot into the listed clubs, do you think it would be a 'goer'?  

8 hours ago, Tylluan said:

Be interesting to see if he goes for this one as he wasn't interested in talking to Rotherham. 

Don't blame him, I wouldn't have been interested in his position either, it's not a step up. Warne took Rotherham as far as anyone could have been reasonably expected to and his reward was a job in the division below at a basket case of a club.

7 hours ago, Kingys Ginger Mullet said:

Schumacher would take the West Brom job if offered, he'd be mad not to. I know Plymouth are currently firing but is he actually very good or just riding Ryan Lowe's wave?

I saw something last night in the media that he’s apparently said he’s interested and will be speaking to them. 
It’s a very quick rise to prominence for I’m isn’t it? Bit like Rob Edwards taking the Watford job. However, I like it, rather than it just being one of the usual suspects.