Managerial Merry Go Round 22/23

From what I am hearing, massive break down between Wilder and Gibson. A few of the senior pros have fallen out with Wilder.

However, from the outside it looks his one way of playing and his terrible recruitment has cost him much earlier than it did at the sty.

A fair few Boro’ fans are blaming the board and not the manager.

15 minutes ago, KrolMong said:

From what I am hearing, massive break down between Wilder and Gibson. A few of the senior pros have fallen out with Wilder.

However, from the outside it looks his one way of playing and his terrible recruitment has cost him much earlier than it did at the sty.

I aint backing Wilder whatsoever, but it's such a shame that Gibson's getting stick.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KrolMong said:

Both snidy, Mardy bastards who don't like Wednesday, thought they'd have got on like a house on fire.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, KrolMong said:

Gibson has form for this players complaining to him when thay can't get a game or dropped . According to reports in Football League World a number of recruits were not Wilders but Gibson's

Carlos NOT in at Hull. According to this 👇

The Tigers are closing in on the appointment of former Olympiacos manager Pedro Martins.

Martin is set to sign a three-year contract and is expected to bring with him four members of staff to the MKM Stadium, having worked with them previously during an impressive stint in Athens.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/sheffield-wednesday-carvalhal-championship-job-25187149

On 05/10/2022 at 18:28, HoylandOwl said:

Carlos NOT in at Hull. According to this 👇

The Tigers are closing in on the appointment of former Olympiacos manager Pedro Martins.

Martin is set to sign a three-year contract and is expected to bring with him four members of staff to the MKM Stadium, having worked with them previously during an impressive stint in Athens.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/sheffield-wednesday-carvalhal-championship-job-25187149

Talks have broken down, he’s not getting the job.