Decides they don't deserve a pun just the truth 

The start to this game will be key. They do come out the blocks quick but can lose their way based on recent games I have seen. 

Can I suggest we don't fuck about with the ball at the back until the game settles. And let's not be too passive, the best way of stopping these teams is them knowing you can score against them.

A draw would be a decent outcome 

• Like 2

Just now, LiamOwl said:

We’ll be out the bottom three as the game kicks off - let’s hope we’re still there at 10pm

Just as we were top of the league when we kicked off the season against Southampton. For about 12 minutes or so 😁

A draw would be a good result but my gaffer is a L**ds fan so I'm hoping we hammer the *****.

2 hours ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Let's get the noise up from the start like we did against Peterborough in the play-offs. Shove yer protest flyers somewhere  appropriate.

Agree, don't think they should have brought flyers to this game

get the atmosphere cranked up pre match 

• Like 1

Game day.

Referee is Sam Allison, it will be his first game at Hillsborough, we've had him once before, Wycombe away last season Won 1-0.

He's done two Leeds games in the past and they've won both.

He's got 97 yellows and 1 red in 25 games this season.

If we can make it to half time without going behind, we should get something from this.

Leeds are leggy and have been well below their usual standards second half v Stoke and Huddersfield. 

Can see it being another one where the subs decide the result.

Just now, holmesfield_owl said:

Diaby coming back in seems really strange 

Pace.

Leeds have been struggling to break teams down so will be going for the ball over the top. Bambo can win that race all day. Same with Famewo on the other side.

With those 2 mopping up the long ball, Leeds will be forced to try and play through our 6-1-3 formation with Musaba and Gassama playing on the counter off Ugbo.

4 minutes ago, holmesfield_owl said:

Diaby coming back in seems really strange 

I guess DR thinks his pace will help. 

Looks a bit light in midfield to me, could get overrun, this is not the time to fannying about at the back. 

3 minutes ago, Tewksbury said:

Pace.

Leeds have been struggling to break teams down so will be going for the ball over the top. Bambo can win that race all day. Same with Famewo on the other side.

With those 2 mopping up the long ball, Leeds will be forced to try and play through our 6-1-3 formation with Musaba and Gassama playing on the counter off Ugbo.

Agree with very little of that, he's a liability, either Dom or Icky be far more reliable option. Too many changes tonight including dropping Vaulks to the bench. Worried but hopefully wrong 

Just now, holmesfield_owl said:

Agree with very little of that, he's a liability, either Dom or Icky be far more reliable option. Too many changes tonight including dropping Vaulks to the bench. Worried but hopefully wrong 

The other defenders have messed up just as much as he has, it's more meme than actual performances. His just got punished in one game and that became the narrative.

Ihiekwe, Palmer and Bernard have fucked up at CB just as much if not more.

Palmer is there because it's going to be a 613, backs to the wall to start. Leeds have been fading in games so Vaulks second half once we've weathered the first half pressure to take the game to them.

I don't agree with Vaulks, as his long throws and set pieces relieve so much pressure as all we have to do is hoof it up the flanks and we have an opportunity to get it in their box 

I am surprised and a little perplexed by that team. He’s moving his back three around, I have to assume that Bernard is moving right and Diaby in the middle. The dropping of Vaulks and Ihiekwe is odd because they both are players who can face up to pressure and are leaders. I have no issue with Palmer coming in, but ahead of Diaby ideally.

He’s gone with mobility because Leeds are stacked with pace. But, he’s bringing risk in with both Famewo and Diaby who both have a horror mistake in them.

Front three makes sense.

Lets see how it plays out.

Absolute peach of a ball. But not great from Famewo.

We’ve been comfortable aside from the two times that Bambo has played them all onside.

Not offering much with the ball because we are sitting with 6 and none of them are trying to get beyond the ball.

1 hour ago, Snap said:

So depressing this garbage. Be interesting to see what response they get tonight.

Why can’t these thick bastards understand that the North stand and ‘fake’ sponsorships are a way of DC putting money into the club that counts as income and thus reduces the losses for FFP. And then they criticise him For the losses!!!!!

Yes I’m fucking annoyed about that goal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1