Can we Terrier Huddersfield a new arsehole?

Head to head v The Terriers.

Wednesday wins 21

Draws - 18

Terriers wins -25 

Last time out at the ‘insert sponsor here Dog Kennel’

We lost 2-0 in December 2020….

Officials for the game…. (If it doesn’t bloody change again!)

Referee: MATTHEW DONOHUE
Assistants: Paul Hodskinson and Carl Fitch-Jackson
Fourth Official : Darren Drysdale

Mr Donohue’s record this season.

20 games officiated. 97 yellow cards, 2 red cards shown.

Last time he officiated the Owls..

He’s been in charge of our games three times this season, one of which was the draw at S6 against the dog botherers.

But the last time he was in charge was the 3-1 loss at Norwich. 

6 hours ago, Reesh said:

Can't say I've seen much of them but if they have Lees and Helik at CB we need to have pacey lads playing on their shoulder.

They rely heavily on Sorba Thomas on the wing & Koroma.

Like you say put Gassama, Ugbo & Musaba against Lees & Helik then they should tear them a new one.

7 years ago today we won 1-0 away at a team who wore blue and white and had a shite new build ground. Here's to a repeat.

Saw an odd stat earlier, the last time Huddersfield scored a goal against us at home when fans were present was 13 years ago. We've only conceded 3 in the last 10 games there, 2 came last time out mind when covid kept fans away.

I'd say all the pressure is on Huddersfield today.

If we don't lose, we're OK, we have some games coming up where we can pick up points and still catch the pack.

If we win, Huddersfield have 7 games after where I can't see them picking up a win, so this game could be season ending for them.

If QPR and Blackburn draw, and we win, I'd say we're staying up comfortably.

Massive game today. It’s a must not lose game,

If we play like we did the other night, we’ll get a result. Got to watch them from set pieces.

I don’t want us to be as open today, so might be tempted to move Famewo to left back and bring Ihiekwe in. I’d put Vaulks in ahead of Palmer today.

Johnson did want to leave but they wouldn’t pay Wednesday. I think we can extend his contract so he may not be happy about that. 

Mid way through the first half Huddersfield looked an average L1 side but finished the half looking a bit better. We looked better in midfield before they put wiles in there now it’s looking difficult. I guess they will get the chances as we really need to risk pushing men forward second half 

They fancy it against Peterson. There two best chances have come from getting behind him.

We’ve been the better side. Gassama has got the beating of their whole back four. Musaba is a little clumsy today. Smith and Ugbo not great.

We have options on our bench to influence things.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheExile said:

Johnson did want to leave but they wouldn’t pay Wednesday. I think we can extend his contract so he may not be happy about that. 

Mid way through the first half Huddersfield looked an average L1 side but finished the half looking a bit better. We looked better in midfield before they put wiles in there now it’s looking difficult. I guess they will get the chances as we really need to risk pushing men forward second half 

It’s two against three in midfield now.