Can we Terrier Huddersfield a new arsehole?

23 minutes ago, HarrySpeakup said:

Best performance of the first half - the Huddersfield commentator, great old school style 

I was just going to post a similar thing about him 👌

Valentin should be having a shot from there.

Just now, owl4ever1867 said:

We're down, forget about any miracles.

Gregory must be thinking what do I have to do to get on the pitch 

Ugbo, Musaba, Smith all diabolical.

None of them could control the ball today never mind pass it 

No one has lost more away games than us in the country. Today its just the "give up" as soon we conceded that is really awful to see.

The knives will be out over the transfer window but this is basic errors and mentality of the players. 

Poor tactical set up as well 

Just poor from the point of the first goal. On top until that point. We’ve been done by individual errors.

Yes, some simply bad displays.

Pedersen has been poor and been done for pace. Smith, awful. Ugbo is not a 10. We carried people.

On paper I thought that the side was the right side. Defensive back four to give us more freedom. But, you just can’t excuse the mistakes from the wingers, Pedersen and Bernard - they were all bad bad mistakes.

We need snookers. 

18 minutes ago, KrolMong said:

Not a midfield problem today or Wednesday. That’s where we have been decent.

Today, the two wingers have let us down defensively.

No chance 

Vaulks is the best midfielder at the club. Palmer is not good enough

1 minute ago, Laceups said:

How Palmer is getting in ahead of Vaulks is mind blowing 

A very poor selection decision made by Rohl. Sadly he is not immune from criticism. 

Why we changed from 4 3 2 1 type formation with Gassama and Musaba running alongside one striker that to me was working fine to try and shoe horn 2 strikers and leave midfield empty.

Saying that you cannot legislate for piss poor passing and defending 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mkowl said:

A very poor selection decision made by Rohl. Sadly he is not immune from criticism. 

Why we changed from 4 3 2 1 type formation with Gassama and Musaba running alongside one striker that to me was working fine to try and shoe horn 2 strikers and leave midfield empty.

Bottle jobs.

Division 1 standard players who think they are better than what they actually are.

4 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Don't always agree with you, but in 100% agreement here. We had a style that was working, producing results and we were scoring goals, we seem to have abandoned that in favour of some weird 4-4-2 weirdly to some how accommodate Smith who's done fuck all this season?!

4 minutes ago, Canterburyowl said:

Only good thing that could come out of it is if Rohl stays and rebuilds it completely Ipswich style. If not then liquidate.

Chansiri needs to get Rohl in his office tomorrow and ask him if he's committing to next season or not. No ifs buts or maybe, it's sign here or see the season out and thanks for your effort. 

Then the next manager search starts now and not at the end of the season so the new man gets a full pre season and transfer window 

• Like 4

Well at least it's over - not that I watched after the 4th goal. 

After a bright enough start I thought where again we failed to take the chances created through poor application, we lost our way. 

It's not that Huddersfield were any good, but the manner of all the goals. The fact for 2 and 3 it was one pass from their half. From that display did we have Stevie Wonder scout Pederson. If he turned any slower the Houthis would be firing missiles at him.

3 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

Chansiri needs to get Rohl in his office tomorrow and ask him if he's committing to next season or not. No ifs buts or maybe, it's sign here or see the season out and thanks for your effort. 

Then the next manager search starts now and not at the end of the season so the new man gets a full pre season and transfer window 

100% agree.

Planning starts now.

1 minute ago, Tylluan said:

I agree Ty.

You can’t blame Rohl for the squad. That’s down to DC and Xisco. But, DC needs to have a two way commitment with Rohl. One that he’s not blaming him for this season, but, that Rohl commits to next season.

You and I both know that Chansiri will not do that. And I would not be shocked if Rohl isn’t here next weekend.

What Rohl says post game will be interesting.