A New Group of Attention Seekers

11 minutes ago, nickswfc said:

Let's get over the line on Saturday and hopefully this group will fuck off forever

One of them posted that they have stuff already planned for preseason.

They're too invested now to stop, they'll all just double down.

Signings will be wrong, letting 'legends' leave due to being cheap, Lep hasn't been rebuilt, rumours about takeovers and Röhl leaving all summer.

Saw one post saying the it was the pressure of the protests that made Chansiri appoint Röhl so they'll be claiming that too.

4 minutes ago, Tewksbury said:

Signings will be wrong, letting 'legends' leave due to being cheap, Lep hasn't been rebuilt, rumours about takeovers and Röhl leaving all summer.

Saw one post saying the it was the pressure of the protests that made Chansiri appoint Röhl so they'll be claiming that too.

The ***** weren't even about in October, the lying pricks, in the words of Geoff, they really are a tumour on the club

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Soft push at that. On a positive note the father got pilloried on X before deactivating his account. Other anti-Chansiri forums, bar a handful of rabid haters, overwhelmingly defending DC - panning the Dad and Lad. Hargreaves first trying to play it all down as trivial; then resorting to his usual anti DC trolling before giving up and pulling the thread.

I've also seen/heard quite a few saying they are renewing ST's after previously stating they wouldn't  'til DC left. Finish the job on Saturday and fingers crossed for a positive summer and we could be at the start of something good.... as I say; fingers crossed.

Apologies for going off topic a bit. Feeling good.

If some scrotes posted one of their mates ridiculing  a middle aged asian in a shopping precinct pricks like Hargreaves and his disciples would have a totally different view. And Geoff, your a rancid ****.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Reesh said:

The ***** weren't even about in October, the lying pricks, in the words of Geoff, they really are a tumour on the club

Pretty sure they tried the binbag thing that fell on it's arse v Preston in August, may have been Ipswich, then the tennis balls v Boro in September.

They were about.

Although, if Chansiri had listened to them, we'd have had Moore back on a 5 year contract.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tewksbury said:

Pretty sure they tried the binbag thing that fell on it's arse v Preston in August, may have been Ipswich, then the tennis balls v Boro in September.

They were about.

Although, if Chansiri had listened to them, we'd have had Moore back on a 5 year contract.

Aye. my mistake, the fact their pathetic early attempts slipped my mind sums them up.

23 minutes ago, Reesh said:

Aye. my mistake, the fact their pathetic early attempts slipped my mind sums them up.

If Darren Moore hadn't been a pundit for the Boro game and Sky hadn't been so far up his arse, they would have died a death long ago.

• Like 2

So now I know who Geoff is.  

Was he not sh*tting himself that we were potentially going pop a few years ago and is now wanting to oust the fella who is £150m deep without giving an option who will take over and continue funding the club to to tune of millions ?  

Very odd behaviour if the case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tewksbury said:

I really hope not - but as you say they're probably too invested now. The only reason they got any level of traction was because of results.

Get over the line Saturday and let's see them try and do something in the summer, I think it'll be quite funny when they realise how little real support they actually have.

Just now, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Bit of a coincidence when some posters started siding with Chansiri over the Chav Dad and Lad incident on Stalk the thread got pulled.  

Must have been a glitch in the system. 

Because Hargreaves was shown up to be a total wanker 

I readily expect a few to be banned as a result 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Because Hargreaves was shown up to be a total wanker 

I readily expect a few to be banned as a result 

He didn't need that thread to show he was a wanker you only have to spend five minutes near the **** to realise it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Billysboy said:

If some scrotes posted one of their mates ridiculing  a middle aged asian in a shopping precinct pricks like Hargreaves and his disciples would have a totally different view. And Geoff, your a rancid ****.

Yes; his/their bigotry only exceeded by his/their hypocrisy.

5 hours ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Bit of a coincidence when some posters started siding with Chansiri over the Chav Dad and Lad incident on Stalk the thread got pulled.  

Must have been a glitch in the system. 

Not just some posters - the vast majority were supporting DC. Despite his usual haranguing the site Führer had to finally give up and pull the thread. Groundswell of opinion just didn't match up with his agenda. What a ****.

The irony of this incident is that it has had the polar opposite effect to that which the anti DC bigots crave. 

Edited by Teddy Nickelarse
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Not just some posters - the vast majority were supporting DC. Despite his usual haranguing the site Führer had to finally give up and pull the thread. Groundswell of opinion just didn't match up with his agenda. What a ****.

The irony of this incident is that it has had the polar opposite effect to that which the anti DC bigots crave. 

A few started calling him out and taking the piss.

Threads never last long past that.

• Haha 1

Day know what. I'm going to have a bit of a rant myself. 

This has been a bloody great thread, with loads of reasoned debate and it's transcended into name calling more than owt. 

What Geoff/'The Nevs' or whoever post, is on them of course it is. But there's one thing that I will say is that there's a lot of it goes on here too, I do think there's been some double standards in here, in terms of calling others out, name calling and more. It's just disappointing across the board.

I leave things as liberal as I can, and that's been the beauty of this place for so long IMO. While there's been times we disagree, and some will disagree with me now. And that's fine. But I aint going to be calling people out for it, or calling them whatever I can think of that might be an insult because we share a different view or put it in a certain manner.

We're all different folks, with different ways to articulate things. It's just a bit sad when it descends into what this last page or so has, and I don't think it adds anything to what was a very good debate in general. 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

This has been a bloody great thread, with loads of reasoned debate and it's transcended into name calling more than owt. 

What Geoff/'The Nevs' or whoever post, is on them of course it is. But there's one thing that I will say is that there's a lot of it goes on here too, I do think there's been some double standards in here, in terms of calling others out, name calling and more. It's just disappointing across the board.

I leave things as liberal as I can, and that's been the beauty of this place for so long IMO. While there's been times we disagree, and some will disagree with me now. And that's fine. But I aint going to be calling people out for it, or calling them whatever I can think of that might be an insult because we share a different view or put it in a certain manner.

We're all different folks, with different ways to articulate things. It's just a bit sad when it descends into what this last page or so has, and I don't think it adds anything to what was a very good debate in general. 

There is some (IMO entirely justified) animosity aimed in a particular direction because of personal experiences of abuse/bullying/trolling. Credit to you though for stance and post. Time to spit the sour taste out and look forward not back (for me at least).

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Tee, I will always respect your opinion and a good chunk of the last page or so was probably instigated by me commenting on something I saw on X.

But it rattled my cage because that is not debate by some Wednesday fans, it is sheer hatred displayed against the owner using terminology that is a little bit close to home for me and many others.

I am more annoyed with myself getting wound up by it, but the solution is easy I just blocked him on there.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, BraddersTim said:

It was.

And I still won't attack him personally.

But his tweet was symptomatic of the "groups" whole approach and raison d'etre. 

I’m not involved in the fucking group. As I’ve told you now multiple times 

Seen a post by Jim getting upset about fans getting behind the club and “forgetting” about the protest.

We are facing the most pivotal summer ever - contract situation mean we could very well hold the power at a club level again! It’s really is dependent on survival and that’s in our hands.

Attacking the chairman throughout the summer if we stay up is foolish.

Anyway Rohl says it Germany for preseason - am off to the Euros for few and could very well be off to see Wednesday as well ! Assuming I don’t get deported in the Euros or the wife don’t try killing me as I disappear each weekend in June then July 😂

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet

7 hours ago, SailsburyOwl said:

Who cares? I’m not now, as you’ve been told. Yet my X is scrutinised and reported on here more than anyone still involved. 

“Is Beastie dead yet” By Reesh, yet me using the word tumour causes a frenzy. Wild stuff.

Yes it rattled my cage, because you used the words charlatan, stain and tumour to describe our owner. Chansiri has made mistakes, I have been critical of some of them, but I have never felt the need to make it personal like that. What can I ask does it add, why the insult, why the lack of any respect or understanding to the person funding the club to the tune of 10m per year.

And yes I disliked the word tumour. I just hope you never have to witness a loved one suffer from an aggressive form thereof. 

And you defend yourself by shouting "Sir sir look at him sir". Take responsibility for what you say and how you say it is perhaps the moral here. 

• Like 4

And yes I probably give Reesh a bit of leverage, do you want to know why ? When I was going thru a shit time, up in Sheffield watching my Mum have multiple seizures, lay unconscious for 10 days withering in front of us, caused by said aggressive tumour, he was messaging me, asking how I was, did I need to escape.

Actions speak louder than words, but perhaps understand that your choice of words should not be used glibbly

• Like 3

If we stay up and Rohl gets decent backing in the summer, the protests simply have to stop, simple as that.

It’s not a binary argument, as I’ve said before Chansiri is not the best owner in the world or the worst, he’s somewhere in between. Sadly the Chansiri out lot just can’t allow an objective debate to risk their stated position. Having to back down on social media would be the worst thing that could happen to them, even worse than relegation.

Geoff if you’re still reading, you used to be a decent poster and yes you were instrumental to this place at one time. Just step back, calm down and look at things rationally, please.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

with loads of reasoned debate

What debate.

Not answered a single question when asked.

I don't know why you keep mollycoddling him, from a site admin perspective.

No point taking this thread any further in my opinion, so I'm out.

2 hours ago, Chelters said:

If we stay up and Rohl gets decent backing in the summer, the protests simply have to stop, simple as that.

It’s not a binary argument, as I’ve said before Chansiri is not the best owner in the world or the worst, he’s somewhere in between. Sadly the Chansiri out lot just can’t allow an objective debate to risk their stated position. Having to back down on social media would be the worst thing that could happen to them, even worse than relegation.

Geoff if you’re still reading, you used to be a decent poster and yes you were instrumental to this place at one time. Just step back, calm down and look at things rationally, please.

This is what riles me up

We're at the point now anything Chansiri does that isn't an A+ will be villified and used as confirmation bias to try and promote further protests.

For example most agree ST phases aren't ideal, but they'll use every phase from now on as a way to pretend its a new reason for outrage. Using late phase South Stand for their points and ignoring the fact that every single one of us had the chance to buy at £460.

I did at first think they mean well but were just very childish, naive and misguided but now I think it's becoming clear their motive is more about their ego.

The reality is though a large section of their support was based on a big % of fans swayed heavily by the most recent results. Get over the line Saturday and it'll be quite funny watching them make fools of themselves over the summer trying to drum up support.

• Like 1

My biggest issue is the genuine fans who didn't renew in phase because they listened to the 'we're the next Reading', 'we're going bust next year so you'll lose your money' and the 'if you buy, you're killing the club'.

I do believe that a large portion of their support has good intentions and think they're doing the right thing, but have been gaslighted into thinking the way they do by more cynical folk with a personal agenda.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tewksbury said:

My biggest issue is the genuine fans who didn't renew in phase because they listened to the 'we're the next Reading', 'we're going bust next year so you'll lose your money' and the 'if you buy, you're killing the club'.

I do believe that a large portion of their support has good intentions and think they're doing the right thing, but have been gaslighted into thinking the way they do by more cynical folk with a personal agenda.

This took the biscuit along with the attacks re using PayPal which for me was for something that worked excellently at spreading the cost of 3 season tickets across 4 months.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:
41 minutes ago, Tewksbury said:

This took the biscuit along with the attacks re using PayPal which for me was for something that worked excellently at spreading the cost of 3 season tickets across 4 months.

TBF i thought that was @mkowlnot the Nevs

37 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Listened to a bloke waxing lyrical about that last night saying he'd renewed about 2 grands worth of tickets this week and the 4 months interest free was a godsend 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

Shaddap you soft ****

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, SailsburyOwl said:

Who cares? I’m not now, as you’ve been told. Yet my X is scrutinised and reported on here more than anyone still involved. 

“Is Beastie dead yet” By Reesh, yet me using the word tumour causes a frenzy. Wild stuff.

By your words you were one of the 3 founders (although you only admitted it after one fairly successful protest and the others had outed themselves). So you're responsible for the poor Comms from day one, for setting an aggressive tone to the owner, for spreading rumours as fact, for refusing to provide even basic information when asked, for attacks on the owners culture which bordered on racism and for personal attacks on the players and much more too. You might not have done all of them yourself, you might not even have been there when some of it happened, but the slap happy way you and the other two went about it at the outset is the root cause, and that dippy lad doing what he did to DC links right back to you three. So own it.  

You've been the groups cheerleader for months now, refusing to see any aspect of anything that they have done wrong whilst lambasting the owner for absolutely everything. You personally have stoked rows out of nothing on X just to see the flames go up - which is exactly what the last outburst was all about. Again, that's all (sort of) ok if you own it, but don't complain about being called out on it, whether it's here or X. 

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, BraddersTim said:

By your words you were one of the 3 founders (although you only admitted it after one fairly successful protest and the others had outed themselves). So you're responsible for the poor Comms from day one, for setting an aggressive tone to the owner, for spreading rumours as fact, for refusing to provide even basic information when asked, for attacks on the owners culture which bordered on racism and for personal attacks on the players and much more too. You might not have done all of them yourself, you might not even have been there when some of it happened, but the slap happy way you and the other two went about it at the outset is the root cause, and that dippy lad doing what he did to DC links right back to you three. So own it.  

You've been the groups cheerleader for months now, refusing to see any aspect of anything that they have done wrong whilst lambasting the owner for absolutely everything. You personally have stoked rows out of nothing on X just to see the flames go up - which is exactly what the last outburst was all about. Again, that's all (sort of) ok if you own it, but don't complain about being called out on it, whether it's here or X. 

What wormhole have I been transported down to land in a parallel universe where I agree whole heartedly with Bradders

• Haha 2