Wembley ticket thread….

Why are we not surprised by the barmy ticket allocation for Wembley.

After the ridiculous situation when we played Dull (who probably get comparatively similar gates to the Dingles) and they sold only half their end, you’d have thought the money grabbing tvvats at Wembley would have figured out something better, if only to sell all the tickets and get as much income as possible. Tbh I expect the Dingles to sell more than Dull did. I hope you are right Hoyland about being able to sell more to us if they don’t sell theirs.

1 hour ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

Why are we not surprised by the barmy ticket allocation for Wembley.

After the ridiculous situation when we played Dull (who probably get comparatively similar gates to the Dingles) and they sold only half their end, you’d have thought the money grabbing tvvats at Wembley would have figured out something better, if only to sell all the tickets and get as much income as possible. Tbh I expect the Dingles to sell more than Dull did. I hope you are right Hoyland about being able to sell more to us if they don’t sell theirs.

I can’t see any other reason for them selling block to block rather than opening the whole allocation other than having one eye on maximising ticket sales. 

12 hours ago, M42Owl said:

More to the point, why for Coventry is a senior over 60, but for us it’s over 65?
Half price for a senior…bargain. 

Completely guessing, but perhaps to match each clubs own definition of “senior”?

25 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Just checked Club Wembley and prices not as steep as I thought they would be for the hospitality packages with food and drink included.   

That was our decision. A box is 400 quid, with the diamond package just over 300 quid. That includes ticket, food and drink for 3 hours before the game, half time and for an hour after, plus programme.

I’m probably going to spend 200-250 quid on ticket, plus food and drink in and around London anyway.

2 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

What could possibly go wrong? Wednesday fans in their end maybe?

I've just got mine and the lads, block 225 which is the middle tier, not Club Wembley but same seats. £82/£42 though not the £80/40 advertised

All tickets had a £2 admin fee buddy, that'll br why.

3 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

I hate all this chuffing waiting about. Lol.

Tomorrow for me. 
I know I’ll be fine, and I’ll get them… I just want to get it sorted.. I’m impatient. Lol.

We can buy ours from 2.30 this afternoon. Hoping there’s still some decent tickets available 

1 minute ago, holmesfield_owl said:

I'm end of if I bother trying/any left, had other priorities with regards to going so fair enough if others get there and I don't. I'll have a BBQ and in garden worse case

100% the same...I fall squarely into the plastic category now after not going to S6 since just before Covid and relying on IPTV.  Frankly I don't deserve a ticket over someone who's been more.  I'll try on Thursday and if I get one, great...but if not then that's fair and it'll be beer and IPTV for me.

That said, i've booked a train ticket already, just in case.

55 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

I hate all this chuffing waiting about. Lol.

Tomorrow for me. 
I know I’ll be fine, and I’ll get them… I just want to get it sorted.. I’m impatient. Lol.

Tomorrow PM for me - but then last time whilst I was a season ticket holder I had to wait for young uns priority to come round as a member

So both members this time - went too low in the stadium last time but you could at least see us on TV when there was a corner 

Might go higher up - if its sunny then that end of the stadium going to be scorchio 

6 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Tomorrow PM for me - but then last time whilst I was a season ticket holder I had to wait for young uns priority to come round as a member

So both members this time - went too low in the stadium last time but you could at least see us on TV when there was a corner 

Might go higher up - if its sunny then that end of the stadium going to be scorchio 

78xK.gif

A technical question for those now with purchases...

Usually when buying 'Print at home' tickets from Wednesday you get them straight away, from memory by attachment to a confirmation email. This time, nothing!

However, on the last page of the club's website, where it confirmed my successful completion and gave me my order number it says, "Delivered by Wembley - Print at home.   £0.00"   (Although on the print I made of the page, that entire line is missing!)   Has anyone else who's bought theirs actually received their tickets yet?  I've had nothing and had bought mine by about 10.45 this morning.  Just a bit worried!  I'd like to not have to try contacting the ticket office 'cos I can guess how many others are doing!

1 minute ago, Owling_Wolf said:

A technical question for those now with purchases...

Usually when buying 'Print at home' tickets from Wednesday you get them straight away, from memory by attachment to a confirmation email. This time, nothing!

However, on the last page of the club's website, where it confirmed my successful completion and gave me my order number it says, "Delivered by Wembley - Print at home.   £0.00"   (Although on the print I made of the page, that entire line is missing!)   Has anyone else who's bought theirs actually received their tickets yet?  I've had nothing and had bought mine by about 10.45 this morning.  Just a bit worried!  I'd like to not have to try contacting the ticket office 'cos I can guess how many others are doing!

I’ve just printed mine off. They were attached to the confirmation email.