Wembley ticket thread….

3 hours ago, Reesh said:

All because these one game a decade ***** jump the queue, I've given my ID to help a mate get tickets together, I'll be watching at home in peace and quiet.

Tbh I was thinking of doing the same but after last Thursday I thought f*ck it, why not, it’s only money, time etc.

3 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

People saying sold out now; all over social media

I can’t believe Wembley won’t want to sell more if they can, as per SAFC. 

And as for the Dinglec complaining about having blocks behind them etc, don’t they know we’ll be travelling down effectively the same route, congregating around the same stadium etc and same in reverse! So sitting near them seems like the least of their worries if they’re worried about any agro.

3 minutes ago, Reesh said:

Giving hope for further tickets there with that statement.

Tbh I don’t think it does give hope for more tickets.
I mean you’d think they might say something to suggest there might be more potentially available subject to negotiations with Wembley and Barnsley blah blah. I wonder if Barnsley can block Wembley selling any more to us?

7 minutes ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

Tbh I don’t think it does give hope for more tickets.
I mean you’d think they might say something to suggest there might be more potentially available subject to negotiations with Wembley and Barnsley blah blah. I wonder if Barnsley can block Wembley selling any more to us?

Erm OK.

IMO the clubs know roughly how many they are going to sell and at what time slots etc. it looks as though this has gone to plan and they didn’t put the general sale text and the ‘additional ticket per ID on day x etc’ for no reason. It’s been a controlled slow release and I’ve got a feeling we will get another 3/4000 maybe starting tomorrow afternoon. 
Easy to sit here thinking that knowing I’ve got mine and I get it’s a worry for those who haven’t but I’ll be amazed if we don’t get a shed load more. 

Edited by 1banana2banana
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

I can’t believe Wembley won’t want to sell more if they can, as per SAFC. 

And as for the Dinglec complaining about having blocks behind them etc, don’t they know we’ll be travelling down effectively the same route, congregating around the same stadium etc and same in reverse! So sitting near them seems like the least of their worries if they’re worried about any agro.

Not really as it would be easier and more trains for them to go via Kings Cross due to the engineering works between Chesterfield and Derby

48 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

My Sister was 11000 in queue when sold out so even 5000 extra would leave a lot disappointed.

IMG-20230524-WA0009.thumb.jpg.74c0210067d98f9bdc21d73ac13970d5.jpg

I don't think she was, pal.  Looking at that, that was the number allocated to her when she joined the queue but below her number it says, "It is your turn."  Obviously it says sold out further down, so some in front of her may well have logged out when they saw that, but the number shown is her number from much earlier.  That number doesn't change.

• Like 1

The club communication on this as been low key when it comes to “we’ve asked for more”.

That statement suggest they are asking for more and the Barnsley allocation announcement was phrased in a such a way that it suggested more could be allocated to us.

I would remain hopeful we could be given at least 40k. Very least the club as grounds to complain on behalf of the fans regards the initial lower allocation to us.

Good to luck to all attempting in next 24 hours I hope more come up! That said club Wembley packages are still out there. 

Also I guess you could argue knowing a single and getting one of their 5 extras could be worth a try?

Edited by EBRA

1 hour ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

I perused the Club Wembley option last weekend just out of interest. The only one I could see was £329 pp. 

I looked at them too, I think there decent value for money.

get a decent ticket a free booze for a hour and a feed. Not bad for London.

58 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Rumour is Barnsley won’t agree to extra tickets for us.

Surely they risk Wednesday fans going in their end? 

It’s up to Wembley I believe. I’ve been told that we are getting another batch for sale later today.

4 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Apparently they do have a say, whether they’re listened to is probably being thrashed out right now

Let’s hope sense prevails. Wycombe we’re keen for as many as possible to attend last season and that’s why Sunderland got extra tickets.

The other 2 clubs will be hoping we get more to increase their share.