Wembley ticket thread….

Good luck to all of you who have secured tickets. The more Wednesday there the better for me, especially if they can create an atmosphere and noise like that against Peterborough in the second leg.

I can’t even manage Hillsborough these days due to difficulties walking any distance and standing for lengthy periods, so I’d have no chance with getting around Wembley.

I’ll there in spirit though and will be cheering the lads on from home with a few bevvies! 😊 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Bellsview said:

Good luck to all of you who have secured tickets. The more Wednesday there the better for me, especially if they can create an atmosphere and noise like that against Peterborough in the second leg.

I can’t even manage Hillsborough these days due to difficulties walking any distance and standing for lengthy periods, so I’d have no chance with getting around Wembley.

I’ll there in spirit though and will be cheering the lads on from home with a few bevvies! 😊 

In the same boat as you bells, will be cheering the boys on from home.

COME ON WEDNESDAY 🦉

• Like 2

Snidey Dingle bastards with the safety concerns  so as not to allow us more tickets. Sharing same trains ok then? Shitting it cos they saw us last week more like. Cosying up to pigs suits em. 

Got sent this little ditty :

We'll sit in your seats 

We'll sit in your seats

We're Sheffield Wednesday

We'll sit in your seats

11 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

Snidey Dingle bastards with the safety concerns  so as not to allow us more tickets. Sharing same trains ok then? Shitting it cos they saw us last week more like. Cosying up to pigs suits em. 

Got sent this little ditty :

We'll sit in your seats 

We'll sit in your seats

We're Sheffield Wednesday

We'll sit in your seats

Pretty sure they'll be going to Donny and getting the LNER won't they? You've either got to go there or Sheffield if you're them and that's a far better journey. 1 hour 40 vs 2+ hours and a train full of Wednesday. I know what me and Winco will be doing...

Edited by Otto_Man

Just now, Otto_Man said:

Pretty sure they'll be going to Donny and getting the LNER won't they? You've either got to go there or Sheffield of you're them and that's a far better journey. 1 hour 40 vs 2+ hours and a train full of Wednesday. I know what me and Winco will be doing...

😘

Just had a  glance on Stalk. Sorry, I'm bathing in bleach as i type...

The usual mouthy knowall gobshites that are always critical have bought tickets today. Didn't have time during the week as were busy with work/ family/ kids blah blah bullshit.

More like it's now you don't need hardly any points so you can get em

Just now, Neville Facking Bartos said:

It’s true, when they played Millwall in 2016. There were punches exchanged and some sent spiralling over the seats and down a good 10 rows 

If they were the Dingles I saw the Sunday round London after our Hull defeat then fully fucking deserved go on Millwall.

2 hours ago, Otto_Man said:

Pretty sure they'll be going to Donny and getting the LNER won't they? You've either got to go there or Sheffield if you're them and that's a far better journey. 1 hour 40 vs 2+ hours and a train full of Wednesday. I know what me and Winco will be doing...

Even if they do that they can’t avoid coming across each other at Kings Cross/St. Pancras tube station.

Can’t see a realistic way in which either set of fans can get out of the way of each other.

10 minutes ago, Bellsview said:

Even if they do that they can’t avoid coming across each other at Kings Cross/St. Pancras tube station.

Can’t see a realistic way in which either set of fans can get out of the way of each other.

Just let nature take its course.😈

3 hours ago, Tylluan said:

Think it's already been posted but if the Dingles are using LNER then they'll be traveling from Wakefield. They'd have to change at Meadowhall if they were traveling via Donny from Barnsley. 

Yes was posted by me, can't see why any would come via Sheffield when it is a train every hour and a queing system being in operation at Sheffield, when they can get a train every half hour from Wakefield.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, star said:

Yes was posted by me, can't see why any would come via Sheffield when it is a train every hour and a queing system being in operation at Sheffield, when they can get a train every half hour from Wakefield.

Totally agree, if I go to London for work the preference is to drive up to Wakey which takes less time than driving to Sheffield (from Tankersley) and I’ve gone via Mhall to Donny on a few occasions. The only time I go fromSheffield is if I want to save a few pounds and I’m in no rush. So why any from Barnsley would go via Sheffield, although as I think Reesh said, Barnsley to Donny by train is not that simple.

You can also get the Grand Central and Hull trains if you go down the East coast. The Grand Central trains are a bit cheaper if anyone’s still looking for travel. Seats aren’t that comfortable if your 6ft and above though.