Supporting Owlsonline

If you want to support the site, if you CAN support the site we'd love you to 'buy us a coffee' which helps keep the site hosted, pay any tech costs etc etc or you can donate on PayPal.

Paypal address: Donate Via Paypal here
Buy us a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/owlsonline1867

Also, we're always looking out for writers. Be it match reports, previews, news articles or opinion/rants, if you want to contribute to the words on the site, drop us an email to admin@owlsonline.com

There's no pressure to do so, but IF you can help, in any way. It would certainly be appreciated for the good of the little community we have. 

On 3/30/2022 at 4:09 PM, Skamp said:

I will do but what's the direct debit thing I've seen somewhere where those that can, can pay £3 per month, every month automatically

I'd be up for this or standing order if you can let me have the appropriate sc and acc no

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

Oooh Atroi!!!!

Welcome back. 
Thank you, hope you and your young man are well. 

Hi Mr. T !  Yes, my son and me are very well . Looking forward to some football again. BTW, I haven´t seen the Schalke kit in the 22/23 kit thread yet. Doofmund´s kit was already posted. 😉

22 minutes ago, atroi said:

Hi Mr. T !  Yes, my son and me are very well . Looking forward to some football again. BTW, I haven´t seen the Schalke kit in the 22/23 kit thread yet. Doofmund´s kit was already posted. 😉

I’d not seen it, but for balance I’ll look for it and post it for you 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Skamp said:

I've asked this on another thread where it possibly got lost. 

Does this site occasionally suffer slow refresh, link clicks and postings for all or just me?

I occasionally get a 'site down, try again in a minute" or similar page. 

I've just installed a site update, the issues may have been related us using the older software. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks to all who continually support the site, it's massively appreciated. 

Remember, you can support us if you want to. Drop a donation, write us an article. Just get in touch.

On 19/03/2022 at 14:45, OwlsonlineAdmin said:

If you want to support the site, if you CAN support the site we'd love you to 'buy us a coffee' which helps keep the site hosted, pay any tech costs etc etc or you can donate on PayPal.

Paypal address: Donate Via Paypal here
Buy us a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/owlsonline1867

Also, we're always looking out for writers. Be it match reports, previews, news articles or opinion/rants, if you want to contribute to the words on the site, drop us an email to admin@owlsonline.com

There's no pressure to do so, but IF you can help, in any way. It would certainly be appreciated for the good of the little community we have. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...