Supporting Owlsonline

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Right. 

I hope @HoylandOwlwont mind me saying but This is becoming increasingly important as the world becomes a more expensive place to live.

We're not a big group of folk and the ad revenue is not quite what it should be unless we all decide to spend a couple of hours each day clicking the ads to get a few pennies in...

Its possible to set up a monthly transfer from PayPal for just a quid and anything would help.

Have a think. It'd be a shame to lose this.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Andyben said:

Right. 

I hope @HoylandOwlwont mind me saying but This is becoming increasingly important as the world becomes a more expensive place to live.

We're not a big group of folk and the ad revenue is not quite what it should be unless we all decide to spend a couple of hours each day clicking the ads to get a few pennies in...

Its possible to set up a monthly transfer from PayPal for just a quid and anything would help.

Small regular voluntary subscription makes sense - a little bit from many rather than a fiver here or there occasionally. We all benefit.

On 20/10/2023 at 14:26, Andyben said:

Right. 

Is there an amount we need each year to keep us afloat? I try to donate every couple of months, just want to be sure I’m giving enough. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...