Rather jack than lose to Fleetwood Mac

Get in early as away for a few days. The Fleetwood game coincides with the 1st anniversary of my old man leaving us, the fella who guided me the right way to follow Sheffield Wednesday, well I think I thanked and cursed him equally. 

Anyway spare my personal indulgence to honour him and let's hope he can have a word 🙏 upstairs and put some inspiration into the words of Moore and the legs of our players.

Life is a bit of an emotional roller coaster 🎢 at present, I made Reesh laugh by suggesting watching Wednesday is the one thing keeping me sane. So the next 2 games will tell us if we are still on the slope to the Championship or hurtling headlong to another League 1 season

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Get in early as away for a few days. The Fleetwood game coincides with the 1st anniversary of my old man leaving us, the fella who guided me the right way to follow Sheffield Wednesday, well I think I thanked and cursed him equally. 

Anyway spare my personal indulgence to honour him and let's hope he can have a word 🙏 upstairs and put some inspiration into the words of Moore and the legs of our players.

Life is a bit of an emotional roller coaster 🎢 at present, I made Reesh laugh by suggesting watching Wednesday is the one thing keeping me sane. So the next 2 games will tell us if we are still on the slope to the Championship or hurtling headlong to another League 1 season

Here's a glass raised to your old man MK, here's to 3 points for us all. 

7 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Hopefully MK Snr will be looking down on A Wednesday 3-0 win.

Our performances and results against the bottom clubs could be described as mixed.

Yes we beat Crewe and Donny, but we've also only drawn with Wimbledon and Gillingham and lost to Lincoln, Shrewsbury and Morecombe. So there not much to encourage us from that little lot. However, some of the poorer results are from near the start of the season when we were effectively a new team and there's also some from when we were decimated ny injuries.

On the positives we seem more solid defensively now we've got the majority of the squad back which is a contrast to some of the games we have played against the lower placed clubs.

The results also seem to indicate we fair better against the footballing team as opposed to the high energy hoofball merchants.

Finally, we can beat good teams away from home, see MK Dons and Wigan, so there should be no reason to think we can't do this, with that team to select from and motivation.

Im going to suggest we will win 3-0. I think DM will make changes, potentially Hunt back in and if Deans fitness is 100% he'll replace Dunkley and finally maybe Byers in for Luongo or Dele-Bashiru.

Come on Wednesday put the pressure back on the other clubs!

6 hours ago, MPB said:

Thoughts with you mk!

As for tomorrow night......the ball is firmly in DM's court .....he's had a season with the majority of these lads and nigh on 5 months with the rest......he should know them intimately by now....down to how heavy their morning shits are......

And stop scaring the bejaysus out of yerself and tactically disappearin up yer own arse......Fleetwood are NOT Man City.....!!!!  they're down there well below us for a reason get the fuck at 'em!!.......don't arse the fuck about and overthink it......just send your best side out....and then if we do get three points tomorrow........don't fuckin fix summat that ain't fuckin broke Vs Pompey........consistency, consistency, consistency ......

Not Man City, they’ve won 1 game out of last 19 matches, no excuse tomorrow, don’t think any other team in top 7 would lose this game.

BPF

Storey

Dean

Hutch/Palmer

Hunt

Byers

Bannan

Luongo

Marv

Gregory

Berahino

The team picks itself. 

If only Gibson and Windass were fit ... 

I can see Wycombe, Plymouth and Sunderland winning on Saturday so we must win handsomely tonight. Portsmouth is not an easy game. 

Edited by Footlikeatractionengine

As above, yes the team picks itself.  Get our best footballers on the pitch and we beat Fleetwood.  Please Daz don't get all Football Manager and rejig the team. 

Listened to Pep Guardiola getting quite tetchy with regards being questioned about changing a team for the sake of it and realised Darren Moore is the lower division Pep !

Off to a gig tonight at The Leadmill to hoping to check phone after for 3 points. 

Potentially we have 5 games to go.....whoever he starts with up front....and it has to be Gregory + 1......and we get a decent performance and result tonight....barring injury....he HAS to go with the same on Saturday....and beyond.....this is absolutely the time when you need consistency....only an idiot would break up a winning team, especially at this stage!

8 hours ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

As above, yes the team picks itself.  Get our best footballers on the pitch and we beat Fleetwood.  Please Daz don't get all Football Manager and rejig the team. 

Listened to Pep Guardiola getting quite tetchy with regards being questioned about changing a team for the sake of it and realised Darren Moore is the lower division Pep !

Off to a gig tonight at The Leadmill to hoping to check phone after for 3 points. 

We wish 🤣🤣🤣

I’m ok with that team.

We’ve ended up with too much choice at centre half which I think is why he’s changing it a bit too much there.

Only other conundrum is who should partner Gregory. Not sure Paterson is an awful choice, Berahino’s not looked too clever last couple of games, and no one else is a natural striker. I know that last statement equally applies to Paterson, but he has scored a reasonable amount for us when playing there.

Wing backs and midfield trio are the right choices imo.

44 minutes ago, owl4ever1867 said:

I personally like that team, 

Get the business done tonight Wednesday 

3-0

Gregory x2

Kamberi

Have you seen Kamberi play? 

I’d love to be eating humble pie later but I suspect not. 

Im ok with that side. Paterson needs a better game.