Whaddya think??

Be good if some of the new / returning posters can keep the vibe going. I can appreciate at times it must seem a bit intimidating, or in jokes you don't get, or the same loud gobs like me spouting more crap than usual.

But a good forum needs folk to contribute their views and this place is not dominated by the ego of the owner

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Be good if some of the new / returning posters can keep the vibe going. I can appreciate at times it must seem a bit intimidating, or in jokes you don't get, or the same loud gobs like me spouting more crap than usual.

But a good forum needs folk to contribute their views and this place is not dominated by the ego of the owner

Just his main bitch!

10 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

It is….. 

oh ok then. 

it’s not.

I don’t have one 

🤣

Well what a few days on the site.  Majority of previous posters making their way across, previous lurkers posting which is and lots of traffic. 

Absolutely fantastic. 

Tee must be sat there like Don Juan with a massive smile 😁

Keep it up chaps and chapesses.  Oh yes, and Walkley has not dropped the C Bomb yet that I have seen. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/1/2022 at 6:53 AM, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Sounds like a Trust soundbite. You still in???

🤣🤣

Edited by Tylluan

22 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Until my subscription runs out I guess. My point is aimed more at Woke and the person that owns it and indeed spoils what could be a better place. I pop in on occasion and what I find notable is about 50% less traffic than the past. 

Pretty much spot on. 

In my honest opinion, just comparing two sites and why things are changing...

One site got a lot more posters because the site was better, actually far better, but not any more.

One site gets a lot more traffic because the site is full of Billy Bullshitters and Trolls, also there are some very good posters.

One site got a lot more posts because the owner thinks he knows everything and panders to whatever the incrowd are wanting. 

One site gets a lot more posts because the owner starts most of them, or some of his minions do, the majority just to cause an argument which creates loads of responses and traffic, but does nothing to make the site any good. 

Please don't go down that route, because now the site has been vastly improved to the same or similar standard as the other, I think a lot more people will use this. 

Again, all just my honest opinion. 

Hope the site flourishes, and I think it will now.

Regards

Mark

7 hours ago, Skamp said:

really growing to like this more and more each use.

Well done all round to those involved.

Not sure who the new webmaster is but I do hope Moz is doing well wherever he may be 

He’s doing very well mate 

Edited by HoylandOwl