Stag do tonight

3 minutes ago, Bellsview said:

I don’t rate Xisco but I don’t blame him.

But I do blame who recruited him! What an absolute fucking shambles- no excuse for losing tonight. 

Just heard the booing after Palmer missed the final penalty. Not even September and things are already toxic at S6. Well done Chansiri! 

I mean as we discussed at the weekend the only person responsible for the toxicity is Chansiri. Plenty might be stirring the pot, for sure, now

I just don't think he appreciates football requires planning, structure etc. You can't just flick a switch and presume it will work.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KrolMong said:

We should have been out of sight before they equalised. We missed a lot of chances, the final ball was poor and we always looked like we might have a mistake in us.

We got punished for not taking our chances, simple as that.

I am desperately hoping that Chansiri has opened the cheque book and given Xisco a couple of million to get some money real quality at this before the window closes. We are woefully short in multiple areas of the pitch.

Wasn’t it similar last Saturday?

5 minutes ago, KrolMong said:

We should have been out of sight before they equalised. We missed a lot of chances, the final ball was poor and we always looked like we might have a mistake in us.

We got punished for not taking our chances, simple as that.

I am desperately hoping that Chansiri has opened the cheque book and given Xisco a couple of million to get some money real quality at this before the window closes. We are woefully short in multiple areas of the pitch.

I haven't seen it, sounded better at times albeit let's not flatter ourselves it was a League 2 side so you would hope so.

The annoyance is simply when it comes to actual football management, Chansiri and his cronies know fuck all. 

It's a scattergun approach as bemusing and effective as our current in the field performances

The fact is the football club improved for 18 months to 2 years when he had to stay in Thailand 

It won't be the Cowley's as they turned Chansiri down last time and he won't revisit that scenario again. 

It won't be Bruce as he fucked off when Chansiri had put a lot of faith in him, waiting for him to finish his jollies at the cricket.

Smith is still earning a shed load of gardening leave money. 

Lowe won't leave Preston for us

Nathan Jones was interviewed and turned down. 

If Chansiri opens up the cheque book then Xisco, or whoever is doing the recruiting, won't be buying proven Championship experience. That's not been the model so far and it won't change. 

Xisco won't be sacked this early as that would be Chansiri admitting he got it wrong or he was incorrectly advised, which would be worse in his culture as it would be seen that he's unwisely picked his closest advisors. We're stuck with this until at least Christmas unless Xisco walks. 

The only other option is the new billionaire owner comes in early and brings Graham Potter with him. 

Edited by Tylluan
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

It won't be the Cowley's as they turned Chansiri down last time and he won't revisit that scenario again. 

It won't be Bruce as he fucked off when Chansiri had put a lot of faith in him, waiting for him to finish his jollies at the cricket.

Smith is still earning a shed load of gardening leave money. 

Lowe won't leave Preston for us

Nathan Jones was interviewed and turned down. 

If Chansiri opens up the cheque book then Xisco, or whoever is doing the recruiting, won't be buying proven Championship experience. That's not been the model so far and it won't change. 

Xisco won't be sacked this early as that would be Chansiri admitting he got it wrong or he was incorrectly advised, which would be worse in his culture as it would be seen that he's unwisely picked his closest advisors. We're stuck with this until at least Christmas unless Xisco walks. 

In summary, pride before a fall.

1 minute ago, Skamp said:

In summary, pride before a fall.

As Epworth and anyone else who's done business in that region will tell you, it's all about face. 

The only saving grace is he did it with Pulis so he might bite the bullet again. But I think Pulis was an agent push. Xisco's appointment was more than likely off the back of an advisor recommendation 

We’ve put out a good team tonight. First half was decent to be fair - but against poor opposition.

They stepped it up in second and laid off the gas .. we had chances to be fair but so did they in second.

Am struggling to see overall how Munoz going to turn this around tonight .. I’ll sleep on it because I said I’d wait till after international break, but we need an almighty performance Saturday to pull off a draw I think. 

P.s. did we turn Nathan Jones down or he us?

XM on result
I'm a little bit disappointed about the result again. It's incredible. We need to change our attitude in some moments. If we don't it is impossible.

XM on result
We shot 25 times but when you don't score, this is football. If you give them chance to shoot - we have to reflect and everybody is thinking about how we change this situation. It's impossible to lose this game. Another individual mistake led to it.

XM on the performance
They shoot maybe five times at most? And score. We shoot 25 times and we are the team from the Championship, they are League Two.

XM on disappointments
It's not only today. First half was some good moments but the last two minutes before their goal, I don't know what happened. We have to think about responsibilities.

XM reflects
After half-time we tried to give important minutes (to players). I don't find a solution about this situation. We need to have a reflection about what happened in some moments of the game. If you tell me the final score, you wouldn't believe it.

XM on chances
We had chances to kill the game but (not taking them) it killed us. I think this was a very good performance but in the last third you need something special.

XM on progress
It's my responsibility: everything. The players have experience and have responsibility. I try to give my best always. After we will see what happens, at Leeds. It's a big challenge. It's a better team than us but 100 per cent we go there to get the points: because we need them and because the players are working very hard every day.

XM on Fletcher
He is one of the important players but we need more. It's not only him. Everyone needs to give more. We have a responsibility for our fans. It's not only him.

XM on Bambo Diaby and George Byers
It was my decision because I think we have 5/6 defenders and I tried to freshen the squad up.

https://x.com/alexmiller91/status/1696646939264078073?s=46&t=F9qeWpIivndeKQlDWX1sFg

I've not seen tonight but followed second half on skybet match graffics.

What seemed to be the case early second half was that Mansfield came out with an aim to get at us, I may be wrong though.

I am firmly in give XM time but there is always a limit. Where I feel he falls down a little is his cheeky chappy smile with potentially little substance.

The narrative above on this thread of his post match comments whilst fairly his..he's calling the players out a bit, did he not prepare them properly.

Saturday is massive.

Ok lose and we'd still be only 3 pts probs from safety and it's early September.

Can he turn it around in fortnight during the break.

It all could ofcourse be fine with this talk of prem/champ loans.

I'm with KM. Some coin needs throwing at this.

UTO 

6 hours ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

But no one can criticise Chansiri, fuck off 

Oh shut the fuck up..

There's plenty of fault in Chansiri, the prices, the recruitment, the unknown managers and mostly ......

Gifting shite like Dawson and Palmer extended Hillsborough careers along with that fraud Bannan.

Edited by Reesh
  • Like 1

The post match comments by Xisco concern me, mainly that he is requesting players to give more, searching for solutions still, etc. I guess small steps but this was a league 2 side, so hard to judge.

But we know the problem, come Saturday there will be changes, not only to the midweek side but in all probability to last Saturday as well. 

Sadly if you have scattergun leadership from the top, advisors that you really question why they have such influence, it should barely be a surprise the outcomes we get on the pitch.

I don't think Xisco is the solution, this as hallmarks of how I perceived the appointment of Carlos would have gone. I was wrong on that but there was some quality added at the last minute to salvage that. 

I could be wrong on Xisco, but this really is not his fault. It is hard enough to take over the coaching of any club, but in a higher league, 10 new players, trying a new system and a fan base increasingly pissed off with an owner that is fucking clueless 

The one truism is that if we winning on the pitch then these issues would be subdued. However they were always bubbling under the surface and poor results quickly get them to erupt.

Fail to plan 

Plan to fail

• Like 1

Can’t see what this style of play is, given the team and formation changes each week. All that is evident is a zonal marking system or similar which prevents us making a block when needed. There is more possession around the back but to what outcome? Players losing confidence in both boxes. Xisco really needed that point at Cardiff and a win tonight as a platform and there is some misfortune in there but it’s screaming out to be a bad fit.

The positives are that a team can survive on a budget and the players we have brought in are mainly signed for their athleticism so other managers can work with that if there is a change to a personality that gets a bit more belief and emotional buy in from the squad which looks like it’s going through the motions a bit (no bodies on the line to get the result like last season). Focus, obviously, in the meantime has to be getting some quality on loan.

Edited by TheExile

1 hour ago, Andyben said:

Palmer and Dawson.

What's he expect.

Needs sacking just for this*

*keep him for the long run. It's a marathon not a sprint.

And the toxicity is down to gobshites not DC.

Really, I think the chansiri apologists have genuinely to ask themselves 

1) As the club moved forward in any way in the last 8.5 years 

2) As he created more issues than he has solved in terms of supporter engagement

3) Do you have any confidence his latest master plan will succeed 

I can safely say the evidence is not really in your favour 

1 hour ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Whey, never knew you had it in you. See you under south at Ipswich for the protest 😂

image.gif.70faea9fb2bdbfbddfc6961a9e67b60e.gif

I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than associate with the mongs that will go to protest!

"Weerz charterhouse monies gone Chansri"

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

2) As he created more issues than he has solved in terms of supporter engagement

1) No

2) Yes

3) No

Being pedantic it's "Has" btw. 🙂

18 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

1) In the sense that the problems facing the club are not the ability to pay our bills - an issue we faced for a decade play before. But how do we progress and stay within the rules?

Weve had the highest crowd since the 90’s and we’ve had the highest finish in leagues since relegated. 

We’ve smashed records because of the investment by the owner. Indeed we can actually buy a player if we want to.

2) Engagement - NEVER have I seen fans at this club engage with the owner as much!! Christ he’d happily sit with any critics for hours! Please tell me who did that before.

Now in todays world of social media everything is amplified! 

Please point me a time when you could arrange a face to face with owner?? 

3) I only know that I said 10 games and we have 2 week break coming up. 3 points last Saturday and we’d have gone 19th. We’re not yet cut adrift but a point or 3 against Leeds is needed mainly for fan sanity.

Evidence enough MK?

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, EBRA said:

1) In the sense that the problems facing the club are not the ability to pay our bills - an issue we faced for a decade play before. But how do we progress and stay within the rules? 

Weve had the highest crowd since the 90’s and we’ve had the highest finish in leagues since relegated. 

We’ve smashed records because of the investment by the owner. Indeed we can actually buy a player if we want to.

2) Engagement - NEVER have I seen fans at this club engage with the owner as much!! Christ he’d happily sit with any critics for hours! Please tell me who did that before.

Now in todays world of social media everything is amplified! 

Please point me a time when you could arrange a face to face with owner?? 

3) I only know that I said 10 games and we have 2 week break coming up. 3 points last Saturday and we’d have gone 19th. We’re not yet cut adrift but a point or 3 against Leeds is needed mainly for fan sanity.

Evidence enough MK?

1) the answer that its better than the past is not adequate to justify his running of the club. Has the quantum of the investment actually moved the Club forward. 

2) Social media amplifies everything i concur, but every supporter engagement event seems to make the situation worse. And that is before we get to ticket pricing 

3) And joining this all together, the dis-satisfaction levels are growing because the fans are not seeing progress. Indeed on the pitch the advances we made in terms of application and confidence seem to have been rapidly reversed. 

I get Chansiri believes you cannot manage football in the same way as another business. That if you have inputs X then you can with a 95% degree of confidence predict the outcome Y. Far too many variables in football, but if part of the master plan is get rid of a manager that brought stability and positivity to the club, take 2 weeks to appoint a new guy, cobble together random new signings all in a new league, then you have to take responsibility for those actions when a dogs dinner arises. 

For me its a fatigue with this type of club management, its not really conducive to making permanent strides forward.

A bit of a scan of the media today suggests that the media are turning on Munoz a little bit.

Not so much noise from the supporters, who are directing their ire against the owner. But, if we get battered at Leeds, the managers good will, will have gone.

I want to make a final point, this run of form is not just this season. It actually started away at Barnsley last season, and a lot of those players are still involved. And barring that miracle at home to Peterborough, we’d still be a league one side, when before the Barnsley game, we looked nailed on for automatic.

Our issue is that the new players have come in and not looked any better that those who were part of the team last season. It’s crying out for an injection of cash to bring in four or five quality players who are going ready for the division.

28 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

1) the answer that its better than the past is not adequate to justify his running of the club. Has the quantum of the investment actually moved the Club forward. 

2) Social media amplifies everything i concur, but every supporter engagement event seems to make the situation worse. And that is before we get to ticket pricing 

3) And joining this all together, the dis-satisfaction levels are growing because the fans are not seeing progress. Indeed on the pitch the advances we made in terms of application and confidence seem to have been rapidly reversed. 

I get Chansiri believes you cannot manage football in the same way as another business. That if you have inputs X then you can with a 95% degree of confidence predict the outcome Y. Far too many variables in football, but if part of the master plan is get rid of a manager that brought stability and positivity to the club, take 2 weeks to appoint a new guy, cobble together random new signings all in a new league, then you have to take responsibility for those actions when a dogs dinner arises. 

For me its a fatigue with this type of club management, its not really conducive to making permanent strides forward.

Ok how do you benchmark answer 1 if not on previous ownership of SWFC? Do you benchmark it against the other 91 clubs? Because undoubtably we are better run than lots and not as good as lots and equal to lots. Then you have to set context and I revert back to historical ownership.

Otherwise we remain in the realm of a subjectivity to answer this question 🙂

2) actually its only because people shout the negatives more than the positives from these events. This is shown in the inaccuracy of comments made post these events and they way people hear them. Previous owner didn’t care and treated us like mushrooms. Maybe that is indeed the best approach. Also we get lots of good social media content from within the club now. Again maybe the days of Green Un, fanzines and Praise Grumble hid the level of unhappiness, or prevented the loudest from repeating their point every hour on X, Facebook, Stalk etc… 

3) I agree - but they’re no guarantees in football. I am frustrated with this season but also can see us trying to play a more exciting system. I was happyish at Cardiff and first half yesterday I was like if we do this in championship no problem! But that quickly unravelled 2nd half. 

Do you honestly think Moore would of been manager with full support of the supports come May 2024?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

You seriously see our play as exciting @EBRA ?

“More exciting” than Moore approach yes ..  and the word “trying”

I didn’t say achieved did I.

It’s not happening at the moment but the fact he’s trying to buy pace is a huge leap from the last 4 years.

Another way of reading his post match comments is that he’s asking to buy more strikers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

1. No, but did it move forward in the 20+ years prior to that either?

2. I think he's tried to give supporters what they wanted, I also think half our fanbase don't know what they want.

3. I feel like there is more of a cohesive plan now than there has been previously, i.e. we've signed a number of younger/unknown players with a view to developing them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Otto_Man said:

1. No, but did it move forward in the 20+ years prior to that either?

2. I think he's tried to give supporters what they wanted, I also think half our fanbase don't know what they want.

3. I feel like there is more of a cohesive plan now than there has been previously, i.e. we've signed a number of younger/unknown players with a view to developing them.

1) My problem (I have many) is that I wanted DC has a new owner back in 2015 to be completely different to that past 20 years. So I don't see any dichotomy in being critical to those past owners - which I certainly am - to also being critical of the way DC runs this ship 

2) You run a football club with the supporters in mind but not to their tune. I think Wednesday fans simply see how many clubs have overtaken us on and off the pitch. And that goes back 25 years for sure. Yes we wanted an owner with money, but equally one that could set some longer term foundations to prevent the yo yo nature we have endured 

3) Maybe that is the plan, but if we are doing "moneyball" then sadly so are many other clubs and they are a hell of a lot better at doing it. We lurch from one idea to another on recruitment, on the head coach, but I genuinely question whether they have the football knowledge to do this properly. I think Moore saw this, what we needed is a hybrid model where some of the players say 5 are experienced in the Championship / League 1 and an upgrade on what we have and the others are more a gamble

You can't chop n change footballing philosophies constantly 

2 hours ago, EBRA said:

Ok how do you benchmark answer 1 if not on previous ownership of SWFC? Do you benchmark it against the other 91 clubs? Because undoubtably we are better run than lots and not as good as lots and equal to lots. Then you have to set context and I revert back to historical ownership.

Otherwise we remain in the realm of a subjectivity to answer this question 🙂

2) actually its only because people shout the negatives more than the positives from these events. This is shown in the inaccuracy of comments made post these events and they way people hear them. Previous owner didn’t care and treated us like mushrooms. Maybe that is indeed the best approach. Also we get lots of good social media content from within the club now. Again maybe the days of Green Un, fanzines and Praise Grumble hid the level of unhappiness, or prevented the loudest from repeating their point every hour on X, Facebook, Stalk etc… 

3) I agree - but they’re no guarantees in football. I am frustrated with this season but also can see us trying to play a more exciting system. I was happyish at Cardiff and first half yesterday I was like if we do this in championship no problem! But that quickly unravelled 2nd half. 

Do you honestly think Moore would of been manager with full support of the supports come May 2024?

I disagree with your second point, I attended the majority of the steering group meetings and despite what points people made DC still was of the opinion that only outlay from the fans can drive the club forward, this still seems to be his mindset now, he doesn't (or doesn't want to) learn. We have nothing of the infrastructure that makes a club successful and he still keeps gambling on the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow of the Premier League to solve all our problems. You have to wonder how many failed attempts/millions wasted will it be before he's had enough.

7 minutes ago, 80s Owl said:

I disagree with your second point, I attended the majority of the steering group meetings and despite what points people made DC still was of the opinion that only outlay from the fans can drive the club forward, this still seems to be his mindset now, he doesn't (or doesn't want to) learn. We have nothing of the infrastructure that makes a club successful and he still keeps gambling on the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow of the Premier League to solve all our problems. You have to wonder how many failed attempts/millions wasted will it be before he's had enough.

Fair do’s

I mean off the top of my head infrastructure around the ground that’s improved to generate better revenue streams

Wednesday Tap introduced

Open days 

Fan zone 1.0

Fan Zone 2.0

Self manufactured kits (attempt)

Think their as always been function hire at the ground so that’s  not new

Cashless payments to reduced losses (granted not everyone’s cup of tea)

New pitch along with heating lamps

Not sure the above is revolutionary to be honest  but what else is there whereby construction companies are not required to do more?

I think 250 million + loss makes it pointless up to that point PL success pay him off financially and ego ! Lol

44 minutes ago, EBRA said:

Fair do’s

I mean off the top of my head infrastructure around the ground that’s improved to generate better revenue streams

Wednesday Tap introduced

Open days 

Fan zone 1.0

Fan Zone 2.0

Self manufactured kits (attempt)

Think their as always been function hire at the ground so that’s  not new

Cashless payments to reduced losses (granted not everyone’s cup of tea)

New pitch along with heating lamps

Not sure the above is revolutionary to be honest  but what else is there whereby construction companies are not required to do more?

I think 250 million + loss makes it pointless up to that point PL success pay him off financially and ego ! Lol

I like to be fair so when DC came in he did provide the long overdue funds to sort the pitch out. The fact we had a game called off for frozen pipes in the not so distant past pre DC was embarassing. 

The commercial side is better, but it is still compromised by the layout of Hillsborough, the South Stand was a bodge job really in the 90s and we are so far behind other Clubs 

And the training ground is better but its like when I go to a City Of London office and see the facilities they have compared to my very basic set up. 

There is a gulf and it would be unfair of me to say that is DC's fault. 

The grim reality is to get the Club upto even mid level Premier League levels on and off the pitch - which presumably is where we could be - is going to take substantial funds and management input to achieve that and DC is not the person, in my humble opinion to be able to do that. Sadly I think his approach will lead us to constantly yo yo ing between the Championship and League 1

1 hour ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

1) My problem (I have many) is that I wanted DC has a new owner back in 2015 to be completely different to that past 20 years. So I don't see any dichotomy in being critical to those past owners - which I certainly am - to also being critical of the way DC runs this ship 

2) You run a football club with the supporters in mind but not to their tune. I think Wednesday fans simply see how many clubs have overtaken us on and off the pitch. And that goes back 25 years for sure. Yes we wanted an owner with money, but equally one that could set some longer term foundations to prevent the yo yo nature we have endured 

3) Maybe that is the plan, but if we are doing "moneyball" then sadly so are many other clubs and they are a hell of a lot better at doing it. We lurch from one idea to another on recruitment, on the head coach, but I genuinely question whether they have the football knowledge to do this properly. I think Moore saw this, what we needed is a hybrid model where some of the players say 5 are experienced in the Championship / League 1 and an upgrade on what we have and the others are more a gamble

The cock up of the stadium sale aside, I do think DC is running the club better than previously done. People have short memories, Milan was clearly running out of money and borrowing against the stadium to fund the day to day running costs which is surely way less sustainable than anything DC has done. And don't get me started on the shower that preceded him...

I find out fanbase exasperating and it must be 10 times worse for DC, they want success on the pitch, sustainability off it and for it not to cost them a penny. Costs are up across the board, ticket prices were always going up...and always by a lot.

I respectfully disagree with you in terms of philosophy, I think your philosophy is somewhat dictated by the league you're in and the rules that forces upon you. The financial rules are completely different in the division we've just left to the one we're in now (same with the jump from this league to the Prem) and the teams that stick with one philosophy tend to yoyo (which I can't see our fanbase being happy with). I've no idea if money ball will work (or if we're even doing it), but we tried the other way and it failed miserably 

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Tylluan said:

As Epworth and anyone else who's done business in that region will tell you, it's all about face. 

The only saving grace is he did it with Pulis so he might bite the bullet again. But I think Pulis was an agent push. Xisco's appointment was more than likely off the back of an advisor recommendation 

If it wasn't for the above, I wouldn't even give him getting the heave ho a second thought. What was Pulis' reign? 10 games? Quite a few have said IIRC, give Xisco 10 games then reassess....  There's a niggling thought in my mind, that if we get thumped this weekend that decision might be made a little earlier, with the ill feeling rumbling about at the minute and the growing dissent around DC in general that he might make a decision which COULD recover some of that 'face'. 

4 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Oh fuck off 

First half was encouraging with good performances from Ihekwei, Dom, Windass and Bannan. Valentin and Bakinson were the pick though. Bakinson faded a little bit second half. Valentin continued to look decent. Result less important than the performance. Better team by a distance and should have been more than 1 goal up at HT. Second half more even. Undone by a good goal. 

With all the changes it had the air of final pre-season game. Xisco’s last chance to give some (current) fringe players a run. 

On what I saw Ihekwei,  Iorfa, Famewo look better CB's than Bambo even though the latter two got away with a gaffe apiece. Famewo not a left back. Challenge with Bernard for left CB spot I'd say. Valentin  looks like he could be a decent acquisition for RB or wingback. Hope he plays Saturday. Fletcher has a bit of pace and decent touch but something's lacking ATM.

We urgently need a LB/LWB and striker who can score at championship level. We also need Xisco to settle on a style and which players he trusts to implement it. Saturday likely to be really tough but we MUST come out rejuvenated after the international  break. 

Got that off my chest!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Otto_Man said:

The cock up of the stadium sale aside, I do think DC is running the club better than previously done. People have short memories, Milan was clearly running out of money and borrowing against the stadium to fund the day to day running costs which is surely way less sustainable than anything DC has done. And don't get me started on the shower that preceded him...

I find out fanbase exasperating and it must be 10 times worse for DC, they want success on the pitch, sustainability off it and for it not to cost them a penny. Costs are up across the board, ticket prices were always going up...and always by a lot.

I respectfully disagree with you in terms of philosophy, I think your philosophy is somewhat dictated by the league you're in and the rules that forces upon you. The financial rules are completely different in the division we've just left to the one we're in now (same with the jump from this league to the Prem) and the teams that stick with one philosophy tend to yoyo (which I can't see our fanbase being happy with). I've no idea if money ball will work (or if we're even doing it), but we tried the other way and it failed miserably 

On the second paragraph, I despair at the number of our fans who want the moon on a stick as long as someone else pays for it.

Not only that they just expect DC to write off tens of millions of pounds and sell it for a song. It’s just not going to happen. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chelters said:

On the second paragraph, I despair at the number of our fans who want the moon on a stick as long as someone else pays for it.

Not only that they just expect DC to write off tens of millions of pounds and sell it for a song. It’s just not going to happen. 

This exactly!!

it’s great when it’s someone else’s money.

2 hours ago, Tylluan said:

We'd need to get absolutely battered by Leeds and be played off the park. 

Losing 2-0 and having a few little spells will mean he keeps the job for now. 

Personally I'd prefer us to show a significant improvement in performance. Go into the international break with more hope and utilise the two weeks effectively.  Always expected first few games to be attritional.  Important that Xisco settles on a system and the best players to implement it. The 5 or 6 games after the break will be critical. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Canterburyowl said:

What happened to the thread with the Mansfield fan? Just got home and was looking forward to catching up with it!

A grandfather going on another teams forum "on the windup" I was embarrassed for him, mind he was from Mansfield so could have been mid 30's

• Haha 1