Iorfa and Hunt - PJT dead rubber

If rules allow I would tell all who started on Saturday with possibly the exception of Bakinson not to bother turning up and have an early night.

Dawson

Hunt  McGuiness  Iorfa  Brown

Bakinson Dele-Basiru Glover

Wilkes Paterson Mighten

Subs.  Pierce, Agbontohoma, Cademarteri, possibly Byers for a bit of fitness and 3 others.

Edited by Hirstys 12th Pint

42 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

If rules allow I would tell all who started on Saturday with possibly the exception of Bakinson not to bother turning up and have an early night.

Dawson

Wilkes Paterson Mighten

Subs.  Pierce, Agbontohoma, Cademarteri, possibly Byers for a bit of fitness and 3 others.

Oi! We're trying to get Fizz to sign a contract. Don't put him off!   😉

13 hours ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Dawson

Wilkes Paterson Mighten

Here’s the rules that DM has to contend with in picking his side. So you might get away with that side (it looks to be ok, but I ain’t gone through it with a fine tooth comb)

EFL clubs must have at least four 'qualifying' outfield players in their line-ups, with players needing to meet these requirements:

Any player who started the previous or following first-team fixture

Any player who is in the top 10 players at the club who have made the most starting appearances in league and domestic cup competitions that season

Any player with 40 or more first-team appearances in their career

Any player on loan from a Premier League club or any EFL 'Category One' academy club

A club can play any eligible goalkeeper in the competition

• HoylandOwl changed the title to Iorfa and Hunt - PJT dead rubber
7 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

Here’s the rules that DM has to contend with in picking his side. So you might get away with that side (it looks to be ok, but I ain’t gone through it with a fine tooth comb)

EFL clubs must have at least four 'qualifying' outfield players in their line-ups, with players needing to meet these requirements:

Any player who started the previous or following first-team fixture

Any player who is in the top 10 players at the club who have made the most starting appearances in league and domestic cup competitions that season

Any player with 40 or more first-team appearances in their career

Any player on loan from a Premier League club or any EFL 'Category One' academy club

A club can play any eligible goalkeeper in the competition

Or the club just take the 5k fine and fuck it off.

19 minutes ago, holmesfield_owl said:

Be amazed if there 2000 in the ground tonight. A few may purchase for the points but probably won't bother going

I think you’re right, even Mr “it’s a first team fixture, it’s a first team fixture” here is giving it a miss tonight.