Klopp is a whinging bastard, I can't be the only one who thinks so, surely?

He's started already about fixture congestion before a ball was kicked. 

Theiverpool have just been to Bangkok, Singapore and Germany pre season.

He's also complained about the pitch at Craven Cottage being too dry ffs.

I don't understand the media and fans love in with him, I fookin' hate him, he's a complete knob end and I would never get tired of punching him in the face.😡

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Professor Plum said:

😂😂😂 Brilliant flounce mate. I know how you feel though. The Klopp who said their fans were right to boo the national anthem? That Jurgen Klopp?

Same one that encouraged their fans to travel to Paris without a ticket. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

My team has played shit and failed to turn up against a side 99.9% of our (never been to Anfield) fan base were expecting us to roll over in 2nd gear. 

But... 

Hold up...

I picked that team and set them up. So I'll do my usual deflection routine and blame everything but us and that way the plastics won't talk about us in a negative way on social media and will continue to buy shirts in the online shop.

Every time he does this the opposition fans and the media talk about him and his work is done. 

Edited by Tylluan
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

The one thing he is right about is the fixture list. I get the point about pre season friendlies round the world but I suspect the managers would prefer not to really.

You can't keep flogging the players 48 weeks in every 52, eventually the quality will drop, injuries etc 

You’re not wrong re the friendlies. But, it’s ok because the fucking planks at the Premier League have now got what they want. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

You’re not wrong re the friendlies. But, it’s ok because the fucking planks at the Premier League have now got what they want. 

did you see they have permitted friendlies during the World cup 

i appreciate the players not going to the World Cup will need games - but I still expect some clubs will take advantage commercially where they can 

• Like 1

Klopp has been backed by the owners to buy/build a squad of 25 that should be capable of holding its own in the race for the title. If he hasn't then the fault lies with him, not congested money making friendlies which help pay for his squad. 

If you switch theirs and City's opening games around then chances are Moyes would still have set up the same way and Klopp's starting 11 may have had more joy. What it appears to look like is both Klopp and his starting 11 overestimated a Fulham team coming out of the blocks in their first game back, getting in their faces, and hurrying them in possession. 

With the World Cup coming during the season, instead of at the end where clubs don't have to think about it, squad rotation and management will determine who wins the league. January window may see a few players going to bigger clubs who weren't at the World Cup. 

2 minutes ago, The Sentinel said:

He's said Victimpool should get the points if ManUre fans protest at Old Trafford on monday now, there is no end to his stupid demands?😡

To be fair, he’s said if the protests lead to the game being postponed.

I don’t agree with him, but it’s not an outrageous suggestion.

On the original topic, I quite liked him when he first game, but his constant whinging is really getting on my tits now. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Professor Plum said:

Didn't watch Liverpool V Newcastle tonight but both sets of fans on Twitter calling each other cheating bxxxxxxx. Scousers reckoned the Geordies were trying to waste time and got their just deserts, Geordies reckoned the scousers influenced the ref to play until they scored.

I take it from that they scored late.

98th minute winner PP.

• Like 1

Keeper went down “injured” during the “minimum of” five minutes of extra time. Seven seemed about right then they got the corner. Ref could have done a Clive Thomas, but that’s not the done thing nowadays.

What got me during the game was Liverpool used the multi ball systems and had dozens of ball boys giving the ball to their players for quick throws whilst Newcastle were out of position. One near the end when Pope went out of his area to head out for a throw. Had to dash back in a panic. Should adopt the rugby code: quick throw only allowed with the ball that went out of play. Should also consider having neutral ball boys if clubs do this routinely.

• Like 2