Its Make(m) or Break time for the season

2 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

Anyone heading down from the north - just been sent this on twitter.

anyone travelling south on the M1 J37 accident with motorway shut in both directions, check before you leave

Well that’s payed Sunderland back for the 4 hour traffic jam I sat in when we played them before New Year.  🤨

16 minutes ago, Andyben said:

I'd have liked Adeniran or Fizz in the bench as anything happens to the three MFs and it Pato coming on 

I find it strange FDB didn't keep his bench place after the impact his cameo had on Friday. If we end up throwing Kamberi on for a goal then the fat lady is warming her tonsils 

Midfield has not been anywhere near good enough.

But this ref has let the opposition do just as they please, which has stifled the crowd to just boing him instead of backing the team.

The ref has done sunderlands job for them.

This official is fucking garbage, that was a penalty on Windass, their player made no attempt to the ball, all Sunderland have to do us fall down & it's a foul, how they've only got 1 yellow baffles me.

Still 45 minutes to go, shooting towards the kop.

COME ON WEDNESDAY 

3 minutes ago, Skamp said:

Fuck all to do with the ref. Wake up. 

This. 

Unfortunately over 2 games they were the better side. What really hacks me off is I don't think they really are. 

One MAJOR thing that needs to change is we simply have to get some pace into that side. We were making Clarke look like Ronaldo 

10 minutes ago, Skamp said:

Fuck all to do with the ref. Wake up. 

We all have our own opinions but he was fucking awful, you went near a Sunderland player & they just fell over, the time wasting was from minute 1, he didn't once pull them up on it,not to mention we are the masters of our own downfall.

At 1up we had ample possession to pass the ball out wide & get the ball in but there were a coupla players wanted the glory to themselves, we moved away from the basic that got us the goal.

During the game I felt whenever the ball bounced funny, it always seem to land at a Sunderland player feet.

I can't forgive them for the goal though, that was just a hoof down the pitch, Storey got caught on the wrong side & dont even get me started on Palmers defending against Patrick Robert's, he was totally blitzed by him, lost control of his man & it goes 1-1.

Frustration doesn't even begin to cover it tonight but we'll go again next season & hopefully avoid the playoffs by going up as Champions or in 2nd place.

Edited by owl4ever1867
  • Like 1

10 minutes added on in that second half suggests he was picking up any time wasting. Sam wasn't down and being treated for that long at all

Those players totally deserve another season in this division for that. We were more scared of conceding than going for it. It took 75 minutes to finally get behind them and take a lead we didn't deserve. Alex Neil did a job with that tactic as it made us petrified.

That was ten times worse than Huddersfield.