yer not from round here yer from

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Famewo wasn’t offside, end of. Their defender was actually between Famewo and the goal.

There were other Wednesday players potentially in offside positions but irrelevant.

Even when Bannan fluffed that volley from Vaulks corner the Lino had his flag up before Vaulks touched it, not how offsides are officiated normally.

Come on Wednesday keep this going.

We did what we had to do AGAIN.  This was always going to be their big effort game.  Should have been over by half time.

We’re finally up to the point a game mark.  We need to get above it on Tuesday.

3 minutes ago, owl71 said:

We did what we had to do AGAIN.  This was always going to be their big effort game.  Should have been over by half time.

We’re finally up to the point a game mark.  We need to get above it on Tuesday.

What a job Danny Röhl has done. 

• Like 7

Absolutely stupid, but win on Tuesday v Plymouth we would be 2 points behind them. They are currently 16th. Whilst it is frustrating not to overtake teams yet, keep winning and we will do. Key is to reel more teams into the mix

• Like 1

Point is the Championship is mad, really barely no difference between the sides. So teams will pull out unexpected victories rest of the season. Got to expect it and not get down by it. Especially the players.

Rohl won't let then.

I genuinely thought we would get relegated with barely a whimper, glad to be proven wrong

Just now, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Some of those just around us have to play each other over the next couple of rounds of fixtures. 

I mean you can't ignore the other fixtures but it's important not to get too focused on it - until perhaps 3 or 4 to go 

A relief and sense of job done on that one. I expected rotherham to play out of their skins but not sure they have much skin left having been dragged about each week.

After the disallowed goal and goals going against us everywhere else I expected a 0-0.

Gutted the other teams are finding form now, no room for error but plenty of teams around us left to play 

4 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Point is the Championship is mad, really barely no difference between the sides. So teams will pull out unexpected victories rest of the season. Got to expect it and not get down by it. Especially the players.

Rohl won't let then.

I genuinely thought we would get relegated with barely a whimper, glad to be proven wrong

Fair play. I reckon that if we can stay up, and assuming Rhöl stays; with a proper summer with no upsets then next season could be really enjoyable.

6 minutes ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Fair play. I reckon that if we can stay up, and assuming Rhöl stays; with a proper summer with no upsets then next season could be really enjoyable.

He seems to think so too.

37 minutes ago, Otto_Man said:

What a manager and what a team. Since the 4-0 against Udders we've played 5, won 4 and the one loss... Leicester away 😮

The only people wishing Colin had got the job now are Aberdeen fans 😁

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Snap said:

Proved right today though. Fortunately we got away with it by the skin of our teeth. Poveda only has 60 minutes in those little legs of his and he'd have been far better utilised in the second half.

Shut the fuck up and hoover your armchair you boring old wrong un.

• Haha 3

More teams are getting dragged into it.

Blackburn are in terrible form, Birmingham without Mowbray could bottle it.

Long way to go yet but well done to DR and the players for giving us a chance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reesh said:

League is W10 D2 L12

So basically mid 60s points over the course of a full season. 1.33 points per game.

Need to at least match, indeed way it's going over achieve that in the last quarter of the season 

• Like 1