Hum drum or Brum fun match thread

We will win this game. The match against Huddersfield was abberation brought about by a demanding match a few days before and the difficulty of playing high intensity games in quick succession with a squad that hasn’t been built for it. Röhl alluded to making changes for Coventry to prioritise Birmingham in his post match comments and I think it will show on Friday night. 

9 hours ago, Gamblor said:

Röhl alluded to making changes for Coventry to prioritise Birmingham in his post match comments and I think it will show on Friday night. 

If it doesn't show and the players do what Tewkesbury has said in another thread and capitulate after the first goal then Rohl will also get it (rightly or wrongly) for missing an opportunity to progress in the cup and have a serious crack at a quarter final place. 

Because of the last two results. Because of his last team selection. This could be a real sliding doors moment for Rohl if he gets it wrong tomorrow 

• Like 1

Snap, I honestly do not think it is as much about who plays for them, but rather who is playing for us. As discussed on multiple other threads, we give away the ball too easily, make too many mistakes, our heads drop lower than a whores draws.

TBH I am more worried about us than I am Brum

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

I hope I’ll be eating humble pie later, but there’s no guile in that top 4. Yes lots of running and energy but poor decision making is what is limiting our goal scoring.

Good call....

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Unsure what to make of that half

We look quite dangerous when going forward. Ugbo was unlucky not to make it 2 just before half time

But defensively, we are giving them the freedom of both wings. So many times they have got down the wing with both our full backs giving them so much space. 

I hope I'm wrong but I would be amazed if we keep a clean sheet. We need another goal at least

Odd half.

They look a good side, and have gone after us. But, Ugbo and Poveda have caused problems and we could be 3-up.

Diaby could have been hooked after 15 minutes, but got better as the game wore on. That said, he’s not comfortable receiving the ball with his back to goal and Bacuna fancies it against him over 5 yards.

Gassama and Valentin have been poor. The Brum right back has taken Gassama apart both ways.

Crititcal first 10.