Two renew Wednesday deals...

1 minute ago, Alan Finney said:

Good start, expected but a good start. Hopefully the rest next week.

Hope you are right but from what I've heard Windass won't be extending his stay with us. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bradowl said:

Hope you are right but from what I've heard Windass won't be extending his stay with us. 

I’m sure the manager won’t get everything he wants. Shame about Windass but not the end of the world. Heard owt smart Bernard?

20 minutes ago, Alan Finney said:

I’m sure the manager won’t get everything he wants. Shame about Windass but not the end of the world. Heard owt smart Bernard?

DB got social media excited this morning when he posted a video of him in the gym… wearing his SWFC training kit. 
I mean, if he wasn’t re-signing, surely he could have had a trip down to Sports Direct, couldn’t he?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bob Petrie said:

DB got social media excited this morning when he posted a video of him in the gym… wearing his SWFC training kit. 
I mean, if he wasn’t re-signing, surely he could have had a trip down to Sports Direct, couldn’t he?

Maybe he's renting FF's house and found a load of stolen kit under the stairs?

• Haha 1

Good to have come continuity. The senior players have led well at the end of two seasons so to have lost that influence would have been a bad thing. May be different in 12 months but for now it makes Rohls job that bit easier 

1 minute ago, TheExile said:

Good to have come continuity. The senior players have led well at the end of two seasons so to have lost that influence would have been a bad thing. May be different in 12 months but for now it makes Rohls job that bit easier 

Having Bannan telling him who to pick?

1 hour ago, Reesh said:

Not what I've heard.

I hope you are right, person told me might be reading situation wrong, said Windass had cleared all his stuff out of training ground whilst all other players out of contract had left there stuff. I might be reading it wrong too, hopefully. 

43 minutes ago, Bob Petrie said:

Good point, let’s hope so. Shame about Windass leaving if true. Be interested to see where if he does go.

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

I hope you are right, person told me might be reading situation wrong, said Windass had cleared all his stuff out of training ground whilst all other players out of contract had left there stuff. I might be reading it wrong too, hopefully. 

All the out of contract players will leave their old training kit there. 

Windass will have cleared his out for the new training kit.

😉 😉 nudge nudge

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Andyben said:

Maybe he's renting FF's house and found a load of stolen kit under the stairs?

I remember bumping into FF outside my house while he was on his bike going through Hoyland. He was wearing his training gear. I offered him a cup of tea but I don't think he understood. He just smiled, nodded, and rode on. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, tomcore said:

Looking back it was probably the hand to the mouth motion that us Brits do for a cuppa. It might have been misunderstood. 

Is that when he turned out his pockets too?

• Haha 1

On 31/05/2024 at 18:19, tomcore said:

I remember bumping into FF outside my house while he was on his bike going through Hoyland. He was wearing his training gear. I offered him a cup of tea but I don't think he understood. He just smiled, nodded, and rode on. 

Hows he got to hoyland from chap if he's on his way to training. I know ff always paid for the shopping of the person in front of him in asda. Great bloke 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lobster said:

rumours on " Stalk" Windass off to Wrexham

Yes, I read that yesterday. Dismissed it (in my own head anyway) as a bargaining chip to get an extra year out of us. They don’t half write some shite on there (not saying this is as I wouldn’t know). Best thread on there at the moment is “plea for Barry”. Made me laugh anyway.