Pompey bells not chiming…

HoylandOwl

Some in stadium pre match music for those interested 

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2022/april/live-music-at-hillsborough-on-saturday/

Sheffield Wednesday are partnering with the Leadmill as part of our pre-match entertainment ahead of Saturday’s Hillsborough clash with Portsmouth (12:30pm).

The Leadmill, a Steel City institution, is under threat from closure and currently seeking to secure a 100,000-name petition to keep the revered music venue alive.

To help support the campaign, the Owls have joined forces with up and coming local band Sheafs in association with the Leadmill.

Sheafs, who release their debut album ‘A Happy Medium’ in July, will be performing inside the stadium at 11:45pm, followed by Britain’s Got Talent duo, Soldiers of Swing.

Wednesdayites can support the Leadmill HEREand follow the latest updates via Twitter using the hashtag #WeCantLoseLeadmill

Just now, HoylandOwl said:

Head to head according to their website

HEAD TO HEAD
Overall
Pompey: 27 wins
Sheffield Wednesday: 26 wins
15 draws

At Hillsborough
Pompey: 9 wins
Sheffield Wednesday: 17 wins
8 draws

They won the last 2 or 3 up here haven't they, took us apart one of em, Merson took piss. 

1 minute ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Is there some shit about inflatable bananas or summat. I hate it when the lets have fun crowd turn up, spoils my enjoyment of being a miserable ****.

Well more I am a superstitious sod, there is a football game to win not being silly fuckers 

I'm fucking superstitious as well and you should have started the fred. 

Not be happy if any of the tourist Wednesday fans nick me parking space. Says me as I make the transition to part timer status after today

So slight bittersweet moment as I have decided to hang up my season ticket holder true fan status for good. I think 25 years of commuting a 260 mile round trip is not a bad innings really but the loss of parents over the last couple of years has changed matters really. 

Anyway I hope to still get the benefit of said season ticket for a couple of games more after today.

• Like 2

Come on Wednesday! Don't freeze. Give George Hirst an (un)friendly kick for me. No bizarre team selections please Darren.

Off for a walk to the pub for beer and breakfast in an hour. Perfect start to a perfect Saturday - as long as The Owls get three points (lucky Wife going today just to make certain!).

Is 5:20pm too early to crack a beer for an 8:30pm kickoff? I think 3-1 today. We score first then concede from a corner, then we hit them with two long range goals. Neymarv and Bannan to win it. Enjoy the game guys, I do envy you, I'll be watching on iFollow.