Under an embargo?

1 minute ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

It’s definitely true 

If so, please could you let me know how to have an email signature like that along with the words ‘sent from my iPhone’

Also, why would the signature put the word ‘club’ in an odd place?

4 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

It’s because it’s been sent from an iPhone. Standard of on all iPhones to have that at the bottom of an email unless removed by the sender. The circular logo is an image within the signature as is the club address, as for the isolated club it’ll be a formatting mix up across different operating systems 

That’s what I’m getting at.  I understand the default message from an iPhone.  How can a phone do both, including one with graphics?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Skamp said:

That’s what I’m getting at.  I understand the default message from an iPhone.  How can a phone do both, including one with graphics?

That’s just the standard way an e-mail sent from a corporate account on an iPhone shows isn’t it?

Just now, Otto_Man said:

Do people genuinely believe that emails from the chairman have signatures that advertise Christmas parties?

Again - promotional stuff like that is often automatically added to all e-mails going out from corporate e-mail addresses.

Would be standard in our company whether it was from the MD or the cleaner.

I really hope it’s fake - I suspect it’s not.

Well our firm uses i phones and has corporate signatures. They are added automatically to messages sent from within the systems but not from the phones, I’m not an IT expert but I’m pretty sure it’s not possible (but might just be our setup).

And anyway what does this guy expect? Who does he think he is?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Chelters said:

Well our firm uses i phones and has corporate signatures. They are added automatically to messages sent from within the systems but not from the phones, I’m not an IT expert but I’m pretty sure it’s not possible (but might just be our setup).

And anyway what does this guy expect? Who does he think he is?

Exactly the same at my firm Chelters.

What about at your firm Nev?

Edited by Otto_Man

4 hours ago, Andyben said:

How long before the star realise he simply steals stuff and repackages with no reference to the origin

He's a net journo so they won't care as long as the clicks keep coming. The sheer volume of articles shows how much space he has to fill.

• Like 1