Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse...

Otto_Man

4 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Police have charged the older brother with the offence.

Due in court tomorrow.

If I am understanding this, it was probably photoshopped but by them and then displayed post match but not taken from the game itself.

Frankly bizarre and seriously twisted. 

If true, you just have to ask why?

By that I mean the image used and implicating himself by his own actions.

I presume, the SYP IT boys have 'seen' the evidence trail on the guys phone.

5 minutes ago, Lee said:

If true, you just have to ask why?

By that I mean the image used and implicating himself by his own actions.

I presume, the SYP IT boys have 'seen' the evidence trail on the guys phone.

It's all still a bit baffling. The only explanation is that this was them "look at me I did this at the game" to appear edgy in private chat groups or summat and it's leaked out. 

The first thread on Stalk suggested they were known for that type of activity 

1 hour ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

It's all still a bit baffling. The only explanation is that this was them "look at me I did this at the game" to appear edgy in private chat groups or summat and it's leaked out. 

The first thread on Stalk suggested they were known for that type of activity 

Your last sentence is 'interesting' and again if true still brings me back to why?? for the same reasons I stated previously.

That said if this fella has done that, to be a look at me/edgy/fool then he's due all that he gets.

As you say Kev, it's bizarre 

6 hours ago, Owling_Wolf said:

Just been on there to make my own modest donation and leave a supportive comment. Came off it with tears in my eyes after reading the words of so many Owls and fans of many other clubs.   Up to £11,400 now and growing.

Done the same and also put a link to the go fund me page on my Facebook page.

Over £15k raised now, which is amazing, so at least there’s been a positive come out of all this - and us decent Wednesday supporters, through our donations, have helped regain some lost respect from the supporters of other clubs.

from an ITV journos twitter page…

Houghton pleads guilty to public order offence. He says it was “enjoyable banter” but that “he took it too far” and accepts he was “totally out of line.” Houghton confirms he has lost his job since pictures of him emerged on social media

Houghton will be sentenced in November. He has been bailed and banned from attending any football match in the UK

15 minutes ago, Winco said:

So let me get this straight the daft twat has photoshopped it himself and shared it and basically grassed him Sen up?

There's some screenshots doing the rounds that seem to suggest he made it and shared it to a Whatsapp group. Someone in the group didn't like it, called him out on it, he told them to fuck off and the next thing the image and his name are shared far and wide.

6 hours ago, Winco said:

So let me get this straight the daft twat has photoshopped it himself and shared it and basically grassed him Sen up?

Sounds like summat Emre would do, after feyting his ironing board.

Edited by Reesh
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Otto_Man said:

There's some screenshots doing the rounds that seem to suggest he made it and shared it to a Whatsapp group. Someone in the group didn't like it, called him out on it, he told them to fuck off and the next thing the image and his name are shared far and wide.

Jesus wept.  So not only is this someone being a stupid twat, it wasn’t even in the heat of the moment…and another Wednesday fan decided to let the whole fucking world know.  We have some fucking retards in our fan base.

Still loads not adding up here

He didn't actually wave a photo of Bradley on his phone at Sunderland fans then?

But made it look like he had and shared the photo amongst, presumably friends, on a WhatsApp group.  One of whom took offence and plastered it over the Internet 

Not defending him because he's clearly a bellend but has he actually committed a criminal offence there?

24 minutes ago, JBO said:

Still loads not adding up here

He didn't actually wave a photo of Bradley on his phone at Sunderland fans then?

But made it look like he had and shared the photo amongst, presumably friends, on a WhatsApp group.  One of whom took offence and plastered it over the Internet 

Not defending him because he's clearly a bellend but has he actually committed a criminal offence there?

Agreed. One minute he wasn't at the match last Friday then today he admits the charge, apologisesfor any distress caused, gets banned from football and his now looking at some sort of punishment in a few days time.

If it really was a WhatsApp joke gone wrong, then he'd have said so surely.

All rather odd.

So Casbah thought his mate was in the picture. Which confused everyone as he didn't attend the game.

Transpires that the mate as a doppelganger who was there 

Anyway a pic on Stalk taken from the North across to the South, appears to be taken at the time of the Maddy Cusack tribute, clearly shows the 2 muppets stood bottom right of the South.

The mystery is still who took the pic and then put it on social media. Interestingly there are official photographers in their vicinity. 

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1181243/Case_Processing_Times_for_Criminal_Cases_Dealt_with_in_Court_2022-23.pdf

Most recent government stats, the average time taken last year between an offence being committed and being dealt with at a magistrates court was 103 days.  Nowt like media attention to make people prioritise stuff eh.  It would be interesting to know what other stuff got pushed back in order to deal with offensive, but almost victimless, idiocy. 

6 hours ago, Kiwi Owl said:

I see the Newcastle fan is in trouble as well. There's been a video going round after the Man City game of him and his son (who's probably around 10, maybe younger) both mocking the Munich Air Disaster. 

At least get the right Manchester club if you are being a twat. Saying that I always remember the bright sparks in our fan base doing the Dambusters theme at Old Trafford. It was one of the few times I was in an away ground genuinely going WTF this ain't good. Justice was quite swift I recall by the locals 

2 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

At least get the right Manchester club if you are being a twat. Saying that I always remember the bright sparks in our fan base doing the Dambusters theme at Old Trafford. It was one of the few times I was in an away ground genuinely going WTF this ain't good. Justice was quite swift I recall by the locals 

The time we did that was just after we'd played Kaiserslautern it had fuck all to do with Munich, justice may have been swift but revenge was served when they came to Hillsborough cowardly Manc *****

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Reesh said:

The time we did that was just after we'd played Kaiserslautern it had fuck all to do with Munich, justice may have been swift but revenge was served when they came to Hillsborough cowardly Manc *****

Cant remember seeing as many Wednesday fans up for it as that night.

1 hour ago, Reesh said:

Only time I’ve been battered at a match that away game, I was 17 and the last time I wore colours to a match.

7 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Went to that game (was it a Sunday match?) the atmos outside was vile, I was in the queue at a burger van when this Manc started squaring up to me, I said I'm getting a chesseburger you daft t***" 😀

1 hour ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

@Reesh got it right, most of the boys that day were locked inside too and it were just women and kids getting hit outside.

In the return leg even the police were up for it 

That's true: basically anyone who went outside became a target, until the exit was closed again. We (my party) were lucky in that respect but still had to walk the gauntlet when it reopened: walking in the road because the pavements were completely lined with evil eyes on us outside the ground.

The sad thing was that it started that night as a misunderstanding. Our fans regularly 'sang' that wordless tune wherever they went. When they got the reaction they got that night it was a surprise but plenty of knobheads went straight back at it with glee once they'd seen. Be interesting how many of then got thumped afterwards.

I remember being under the stand after full time in that game and stuck, not able to get out. There was a side door that had been left open, and some of our ‘boys’ went through it and it went into home areas!

A bit of slapping went on, before the police managed to get it shut. We were held inside for a bit longer, then as we exited the stadium, and walked around the footprint of the ground I was squared up to by some of their nobheads. The coppers were with us though, so shifted them out of the way, I stopped to get a hot dog and after scoffing (inhaling) it and walking back to the coach, a police dog jumped up and stuck Its teeth in my arm just as I got to the bus! 
The copper in charge of it, got it off me and just told me to fuck off onto the bus! 

I didn’t realise till I’d got on the bus that it had broke the skin, and ripped my jacket sleeve. I wrote to the coppers about it, wondering what the hell they were going to do about it, back in the days of letters of course, and they basically said, tough shit. 

It was an interesting one as me and a mate happened to be sat next to an exit. So as the game ended we were one of the first out but sensed the atmosphere. Might have had a scarf or my mate was in a replica shirt, but that was all hidden. We just headed toeard some of their older fans with kids, head down, keep walking. Alright until we had to head to the coaches. Just remember the cops just stood watching as their fans tried to get on the coaches, with missiles hitting them. About 6 of us on the coach and then had to wait what felt ages for the rest to be marched back 

3 hours ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

The return leg I ended up chasing some of their fans up Halifax Road alone. 

It was one of them where the shout went up to go after them, I started running and got so far realised we weren’t going to catch them so stopped. I turned around and all our lads were at the bottom passing themselves 

How fast did they run to pass themselves?

😉

17 hours ago, 80s Owl said:

Went to that game (was it a Sunday match?) the atmos outside was vile, I was in the queue at a burger van when this Manc started squaring up to me, I said I'm getting a chesseburger you daft t***" 😀

Wasn't it the 94 league cup semi, so midweek? I was there with a lass I knew and her mum. Managed to keep out of the worst of it, but the Mancs didn't seem happy.

On 03/10/2023 at 06:44, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Hardly justice - they battered loads of elderly people who had left early to beat the rush, on our bus a young lad had blood pouring from his head & a group of about five  14yr olds had been badly beaten by a mob of 20 of there's. 

Town was interesting that afternoon as was Hillsborough, was literally kicking of everywhere, never seen so much violence spread out so far. Remember one copper on a horse at top of leppings lane galloping between about 4 fights trying to stop them all.