Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse...

Otto_Man

It’s awful but some serious debate about the image itself.

People saying the lads refute it but they were their last night.

A well known Wednesday fan as pointed out a bloke (not the lads) in photo wasn’t actually at the game 

It’s an awfully clear image on a phone taken from one assume the Lep end.

Some arguing it looks too light (ie sunlight) and the some in people look dressed for winter not last night

SYP are dealing with it - best not to hang them out to dry just yet.

6 hours ago, MAL said:

I should have added that I think, in my personal opinion, the photos are not real.

It was just a bit of information. 

I mean the bit I did read on Stalk on a closed thread suggested these lads are the type that could do it, not necessarily that they did.

You almost ponder it could be a revenge scenario.

As EBRA suggests a decent poster on Stalk states that a friend of his is shown in the seats behind on this pic - and didn't attend the game Friday. 

We need a VAR check ......

Just now, Winco said:

Shit like this can cause massive problems between supporters so the old bill really wanna get on top of it quickly.

especially now it’s getting national news coverage!

we look a set of fuckers taking piss out of a dying child. 

Tbh Winco the 2 lads do - if they did it. The Club have condemned it, the fan base have and a Just Giving page set up as well.

Be grateful at least they couldn't be on the Leppings Lane End

Morning……. It was me that posted on the other forum about my mate in the grey jumper not even being at the game……. There’s been a couple of twists since the thread on the other forum was binned this morning!

First & foremost my mate did not attend Friday & watched at home instead, this in itself means the photo can not have been taken Friday night ….. He even said he was that fucked off with the performance that he turned over after the third goal & watched the snooker instead!

Now it starts getting sinister…….. Having been peppered all day yesterday by people saying did you see the two sickos waving the BL photo on their phone  ……. They were sat in front of you ……….. He decided to call SYP yesterday afternoon & tell them the photo must be fake as he appears in it & he never left the house Friday night. SYP took his details & said they’d call him back for a statement…… They didn’t.

This bothered him so much with all the publicity it’s getting that he’s now gone down to Ecclesfield Nick to report it personally, it opened at 10am and he’s there now

The other thing that’s really bothering him is the grey top he’s wearing in the photo, it’s a Levi’s sweatshirt & he says he hasn’t worn it in over a year …. but whats really scary sinister is someone has gone to the trouble of photoshopping a Stone Island badge on his arm!

My mate has never met the two arrested lads & has absolutely no connection to them & is not trying to protect them in any way ….. Something very very wrong here!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Gary Wainwright said:

Morning……. It was me that posted on the other forum about my mate in the grey jumper not even being at the game……. There’s been a couple of twists since the thread on the other forum was binned this morning!

First & foremost my mate did not attend Friday & watched at home instead, this in itself means the photo can not have been taken Friday night ….. He even said he was that fucked off with the performance that he turned over after the third goal & watched the snooker instead!

Now it starts getting sinister…….. Having been peppered all day yesterday by people saying did you see the two sickos waving the BL photo on their phone  ……. They were sat in front of you ……….. He decided to call SYP yesterday afternoon & tell them the photo must be fake as he appears in it & he never left the house Friday night. SYP took his details & said they’d call him back for a statement…… They didn’t.

This bothered him so much with all the publicity it’s getting that he’s now gone down to Ecclesfield Nick to report it personally, it opened at 10am and he’s there now

The other thing that’s really bothering him is the grey top he’s wearing in the photo, it’s a Levi’s sweatshirt & he says he hasn’t worn it in over a year …. but whats really scary sinister is someone has gone to the trouble of photoshopping a Stone Island badge on his arm!

My mate has never met the two arrested lads & has absolutely no connection to them & is not trying to protect them in any way ….. Something very very wrong here!

Welcome one of the sane posters from Stalk, we are all banned from there 😀.

I find it very troubling if this has been photoshopped. Particularly these days as you are hung drawn and quartered on the presumption of guilt, lose your job etc.

Don't get me wrong if these lads did it then every bit of shit they get will be deserved. But if they didn't then I suspect there will be zero apologies for them from those castigate them 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Welcome one of the sane posters from Stalk, we are all banned from there 😀.

I find it very troubling if this has been photoshopped. Particularly these days as you are hung drawn and quartered on the presumption of guilt, lose your job etc.

Don't get me wrong if these lads did it then every bit of shit they get will be deserved. But if they didn't then I suspect there will be zero apologies for them from those castigate them 

Cheers mate…….. Just back from my latest suspension on OT ………. Totally censored for a month, not allowed to post!

I've seen a post on FB where they've been dropped from the local Sunday league side and barred from the pub.

Loads of folk have messaged their family members and employers making their thoughts known.

I'm with Winco here, there's a very strong smell of pork around the club at ghe moment.

2 hours ago, Gary Wainwright said:

Bull that you?

36 minutes ago, Skamp said:

I've seen a post on FB where they've been dropped from the local Sunday league side and barred from the pub.

Loads of folk have messaged their family members and employers making their thoughts known.

I'm with Winco here, there's a very strong smell of pork around the club at ghe moment.

Doesn’t take much to figure it out. We’ve no real problem with the maccams and although there is some sick ***** amongst us no one is gonna go to the bother of taking piss out of a dead kid.

so to me it’s pig related. Who else? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

People that know the lads personally and have some sort of issues with them? 

Who’s our new OT member then? What’s their name on there?

Irrespective of whether it’s fake or not the upset that’ll have been caused to Bradley’s family will still be the same 

Its Bull, surely even you know who that is

21 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

People that know the lads personally and have some sort of issues with them? 

Who’s our new OT member then? What’s their name on there?

Irrespective of whether it’s fake or not the upset that’ll have been caused to Bradley’s family will still be the same 

Seriously?? 

The “new poster” is well known and respected by many! 

3 hours ago, CasbahOwl said:

Cheers mate…….. Just back from my latest suspension on OT ………. Totally censored for a month, not allowed to post!

Welcome aboard mate, don't expect the level of intellect like S36 owl, Room305 or Maurice from chicken shop but we do our best😂

• Haha 1

On a very basic level who in their right mind thinks someone sat/stood in another stand, 20m+ away is going to be able to see a picture on your phone.

Not even some of our numb skulls would think that, would they?

I agree with others there is a strong smell of pork, add to that it’s the Sun repotting on it.

Im sure there will be some of our fans that aren’t happy with the Mackems for things like beating us in the playoff semi,but they’re not one of the clubs up there as us having grudge against which also doesn’t add up for me.

Edited by Tank_Owl2,0

16 minutes ago, EBRA said:

That’s from the Bradley foundation apparently.

Over 9k raised.

IMG_1273.jpeg

Not as straightforward as it seems…… Mate’s been to Snig Hill this morning (for some reason wouldn’t take his statement at Ecco) & given a statement…….. Was thanked for clearing some things up but was told it’s unlikely he’d be needed again!

Edited by CasbahOwl

The problem with this, been named and Shamed like these two lads have full blown kangaroo court shit.

If I was the’ I’d be coming out full blown fighting cause the old bill ain’t gonna do it for them! They will send it too court to let them deal with it so they can claim due process.

mud sticks and this is horrible bit like being accused of noncing but not as bad obviously.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CasbahOwl said:

Not as straightforward as it seems…… Mate’s been to Snig Hill this morning (for some reason wouldn’t take his statement at Ecco) & given a statement…….. Was thanked for clearing some things up but was told it’s unlikely he’d be needed again!

Agree something is off.. I’ve this nasty feeling this is from another game at another time explaining the oddities with it all.

It feels like there something else going off and this photo been around for longer than Friday night. 

Seen the update from the lads football chat on stalk .. am wondering if it’s been doctored by them as a joke in their own chat and it’s gone public? Because no one’s come forward from Sunderland fan base as the ones who took the photo.

May explain a few things 

1 hour ago, EBRA said:

That’s from the Bradley foundation apparently.

Over 9k raised.

IMG_1273.jpeg

Just been on there to make my own modest donation and leave a supportive comment. Came off it with tears in my eyes after reading the words of so many Owls and fans of many other clubs.   Up to £11,400 now and growing.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Don’t shit ya sen pal 😂

Now know who it is, only the face mind. Never had a chat but @CasbahOwl is mates with my father in law.

All the time on Stalk and never matched the face to the name 

Why would I shit misen....I'm not as old as Bull.....

Does your father in law Still look like Dougie Naylor?

Edited by Reesh

1 hour ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Don’t shit ya sen pal 😂

Now know who it is, only the face mind. Never had a chat but @CasbahOwl is mates with my father in law.

All the time on Stalk and never matched the face to the name 

Who’s your father in law mate?

DM me if you don’t want to say publicly 👍