Dejphon Chansiri's glorious Owls v Pubehead tax dodging ****'s ICI heavy metal poison inflicted Boro

Andyben

SWFC Head to head v Boro

Wednesday wins 49

Boro wins 47

Draws 18

Last time out at S6 v Boro.

Tuesday 29th December 2020. 

Wednesday team: Westwood, Palmer, Paterson (I Brown 71), Lees, Odubajo, Dunkley, Harris, Pelupessy, Bannan, Windass (Penney 83), Shaw. 

Unused subs: Wildsmith, Urhoghide, Dele Bashiru, Hunt, Waldock, Kachunga, Rhodes. 

9 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Wednesday team: Westwood, Palmer, Paterson (I Brown 71), Lees, Odubajo, Dunkley, Harris, Pelupessy, Bannan, Windass (Penney 83), Shaw. 

Boro must have been shit to lose to that team. I can't remember but did we field a middle two of Pelupessy and Liam Shaw?

Edited by Tylluan

9 minutes ago, LiamOwl said:

Have I made this up or was Boro at home both Carlos’ and Monk’s last fixture as Wednesday manager?

Yes. Boro at home was the first game after Pulis left. 

It was also Carlos’ last fixture as Wednesday boss, both managers lost their jobs after that one. Carlos for us and Monk for them, knew he fit in somewhere 😄

Edited by LiamOwl

27 minutes ago, LiamOwl said:

It was also Carlos’ last fixture as Wednesday boss, both managers lost their jobs after that one. Carlos for us and Monk for them, knew he fit in somewhere 😄

I think Carlos then managed to repeat that in the same season with Swansea - it was the last game of the season and against another relegated side iirc. 

9 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

I'm genuinely considering not going tomorrow night. After Saturday's shit show, and being sick of driving about... I'm contemplating just watching at home. 

I'll probably still be there though knowing me.

Knowing you 

Ah ha

Going to the game 

Is what you will do

Ah ha

Finding yourself in an A1 queue 

Cursing the Highways Agency crews

Ah ha 

• Haha 2

In Xisco’s defence (and I don’t say that lightly) perhaps he’d identified this as a must/ more likely win and kept his powder dry on Sat accordingly? 

Encouraging to see both young pacy lads in the bench, hopefully implies we’ll go for it if we need to. 

Why I feel apathy right up until the hour before kick off and then I’m suddenly unreasonably optimistic I’ll never know. 

Got to win tonight though. Otherwise XM needs to get gone. 

Praying for attacking football. 

• Like 1