Taaaaaaaagers (A) Match Thread

The comments from the opposition have started in relation to this weekend. They're looking to bounce back after a poor Cup performance...

Jason Lokilo, a new signing in their squad reacted after they lost to Donny in the Carabao Cup..

"We can only agree with what the gaffer said, it's unacceptable to lose like this. At home, Hull City is a massive club and losing to a League Two side is unacceptable. 

"As football players, we're all lucky because you always have the chance to make it right and we're going to have to do that against Sheffield Wednesday.

"We're going to have to come back on Saturday with hunger and try to win this football game because the fans deserve to see something different to what they saw."

I'd argue, we need a reaction this weekend too. We weren't sparkling at all on Tuesday but got the job done in the end. I actually think playing Hull right now is a decent test, and one we can be up for. It's also interesting to see if/how Xisco changes things for away games, or if he changes things again for a different opponent, like he tried the 4-4-2 the other night....

24 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

I am worried about our new foreign players 

Not on the pitch more the culture shock of going to Hull 

Greno a shining beacon of normality amidst the locals 

I'm in the South for this one with the luuuurcals 

1 hour ago, Greno said:

I'm in the South for this one with the luuuurcals 

I went a few years back in the home end. After we went 1 up and duly won by that scoreline  my Hull supporting mate then proceeded to slag off Forestieri all match, basically trying to get me wound up and then thrown out. He failed much to his annoyance. They also had a goal disallowed late on, which I had to express mock dismay - but then proceeded to say the lino was probably 100% correct with the offside and we should always respect their decisions 

2 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

I went a few years back in the home end. After we went 1 up and duly won by that scoreline  my Hull supporting mate then proceeded to slag off Forestieri all match, basically trying to get me wound up and then thrown out. He failed much to his annoyance. They also had a goal disallowed late on, which I had to express mock dismay - but then proceeded to say the lino was probably 100% correct with the offside and we should always respect their decisions 

Think I was at that one. Highlight of the game was a squirrel on the pitch.

4 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

Right, a bit of needle in it then for one of the opposition tomorrow....

Regan Slater said: "A few people have been on at me, but obviously I'm from Sheffield, I support the other side of Sheffield - a Sheffield United fan - so the game is close to home but I'll treat it like any other game."

He's one of them oddballs from Gleadless