Will Wy Combe away with 3 points

2 minutes ago, Kiwi Owl said:

Thought we may have capitalised there

For a side that needs to win to get into the play offs, they're sure acting strange about it

Still don't understand what the ref gave the foul for regarding Dunkleys goal

It was a foul by there lad if anything, yet more horrendous officials.

Well we need a win on Tuesday or at least don’t lose.

Fleetwood are still in the dog fight at the bottom. They equalised in the 88th against Wimbledon, who have admittedly improved but tbh if we can’t at least get a point there we don’t deserve to be in the POs.

Im thinking a Sunderland - Rotherham draw might be the best outcome for us on Tuesday bc it keeps Sunderland in the PO scrap and MK need to beat Plymouth on the final day for any chance of autos.

We obviously need to beat Portsmouth which is going to be a test but again doable and we should be winning if we think we should be in the POs

crazy amount of point for the POs this season

That’s a scandalous decision on the disallowed goal. Ref has to be made to explain that. These things matter in tight, important games. Fans can complain about players and managers all they like but we’ve scored a goal and so have they. A draw would have been a decent result today and we’ve been denied it. 

2 minutes ago, Chelters said:

That’s a scandalous decision on the disallowed goal. Ref has to be made to explain that. These things matter in tight, important games. Fans can complain about players and managers all they like but we’ve scored a goal and so have they. A draw would have been a decent result today and we’ve been denied it. 

I've not seen any of the game but I'd imagine if we'd scored first it goes without saying the course of the game would surely have been different and they would have at least modified their approach if not changed totally.

A mate of mine who probably hasn't seen Wednesday in years messaged me earlier and said we were shading it first half and probably looked more likely. Which I'm guessing could have poured more pressure on them if they had gone behind etc.

its disappointing but it no disaster, Tuesday is huge though, it could be pivotal for DM.

19 minutes ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

I've not seen any of the game but I'd imagine if we'd scored first it goes without saying the course of the game would surely have been different and they would have at least modified their approach if not changed totally.

A mate of mine who probably hasn't seen Wednesday in years messaged me earlier and said we were shading it first half and probably looked more likely. Which I'm guessing could have poured more pressure on them if they had gone behind etc.

its disappointing but it no disaster, Tuesday is huge though, it could be pivotal for DM.

Check this out Tank.

5 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Check this out Tank.

Mmmmm. Dunkley is completely focused on the ball, the defender isn't even looking in that direction.

Homer ref decision.

All I'd say is Dunkleys left arm is up and around the defenders neck, but the feckin defender has full on arms around Dunkley. So it's either 50/50 - so no decision or a pen. Put it another way if Dunkley just kept his arms down and let the defender wrestle him what chance we'd get a pen - 0%, so what is this or any ref expecting him to do.

How many refs have we seen giving pens to away team in these situations- unless it's Manure or victims etc.

Just confirms how shit the Refs in L1 are and how the inconsistency is.