23-24 non-Wednesday football tonight / when SKY, TNT (BT), Amazon dictates.

22 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Some Pig fans had a go at ref over decision to send Holgate off. 😂

May be an image of 3 people, people playing football, people playing American football and text that says "← Post PP Paddy Power @paddypower Mason Holgate gets sent off for this challenge. Sheffield Utd fans: We all know who is to blame for that; Mitoma and the bloody ref. Checking Possible Red Card Seriou Last edited 14:26 18 Feb 24 41 Reposts 14 Quotes 643 Likes 13 Bookmarks 们 Snace Dlanetary Post your reply @snace 17m"

The only travesty was that the referee needed VAR to show it was a straight red.

A lenient Sunday ref would have shown a red card for that.

8 hours ago, Skamp said:

Dirty, filthy, piggy bastard.

Wildboar will defend him no doubt.  I saw one of the var guys hide a sandwich whist reviewing.  Pulled pork I reckon.  Bound to be disrespectful that.

He did try and pretend not to defend him...then did

A few interesting games tonight.

Cardiff v Blackburn

Ipswich v Rotherham

Plymouth v West Brom

Blackburn are on a terrible run and if they don't puck up points in the next couple of games, they will be right in it. Plymouth still not entirely clear. Rotherham have the best fixture run in the league after this game, having played all the top 4 and still having most of the bottom half to play. 

These are the games in hand form GW29, so just Birmingham to play theirs in March and everyone is level on games played.

Reading v Port Vale. 

Darren's second 6 pointer, a win will get them put of the relegation zone.

Blackpool v Peterborough 

George Byers playing for a trip to Wembley in the EFL Trophy semi final.

5 minutes ago, Tewksbury said:

A few interesting games tonight.

Cardiff v Blackburn

Ipswich v Rotherham

Plymouth v West Brom

Blackburn are on a terrible run and if they don't puck up points in the next couple of games, they will be right in it. Plymouth still not entirely clear. Rotherham have the best fixture run in the league after this game, having played all the top 4 and still having most of the bottom half to play. 

These are the games in hand form GW29, so just Birmingham to play theirs in March and everyone is level on games played.

Reading v Port Vale. 

Darren's second 6 pointer, a win will get them put of the relegation zone.

Blackpool v Peterborough 

George Byers playing for a trip to Wembley in the EFL Trophy semi final.

Fuck me. Spell check man!!

3 minutes ago, Reesh said:

Fuck me. Spell check man!!

It's the spell check that's changing the words. Just picks a random word that it would rather see. All the spelling is correct.

On a brighter note, I've managed to change the dictionary from Italian to English, so at least the words are in English now.

9 hours ago, Tewksbury said:

It's the spell check that's changing the words. Just picks a random word that it would rather see. All the spelling is correct.

On a brighter note, I've managed to change the dictionary from Italian to English, so at least the words are in English now.

Just turn spell correct off

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

The Sky interview with the Blunt captain after the game amused me. With him saying that he didn’t think it was a red card. 

Worst than that he thought it was a fair tackle

Cardiff 0-0 Blackburn

IIpswich 4-3 Rotherham

Plymouth 0-3 West Brom

Blackburn draw is a blow. They have about 4-5 games where they can get points then a nightmare run in. They'll be down there at the end.

Rotherham are going to surprise a few teams soon.

Still don't think Plymouth will ever be close to relegation.

Reading 2-0 Port Vale. 

DM lost his second 6 pointer in a week, 2 points off safety with 2 games in hand.

Blackpool 0-3 Peterborough 

George Byers on the bench, no Wembley for him.

I had the pleasure of attending Boston V Darlington last night. Ex derby winner, Steve Watson was in charge of the away side for those interested. 

I loved the down to earth feel of it all, there was some proper thundering tackles, let go by the ref largely, and only few histrionics from the players and the standard of footy at times was nowhere near what even we see.

Players getting popped at from the crowd, who just turn and laugh at the people having a go, no anger, no nastiness. I've not been to a non-league game for about 8/9 years, and I really enjoyed it. Nice change of pace, and to watch a game without the stress of 'we need 3 points!'

55 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

I had the pleasure of attending Boston V Darlington last night. Ex derby winner, Steve Watson was in charge of the away side for those interested. 

I loved the down to earth feel of it all, there was some proper thundering tackles, let go by the ref largely, and only few histrionics from the players and the standard of footy at times was nowhere near what even we see.

Players getting popped at from the crowd, who just turn and laugh at the people having a go, no anger, no nastiness. I've not been to a non-league game for about 8/9 years, and I really enjoyed it. Nice change of pace, and to watch a game without the stress of 'we need 3 points!'

Isn't that who Jonathan van Tam supports?