Dyche

MPB

27 minutes ago, MPB said:

Didn't Dyche use the lowest ever amount of players in a season when he guided Bonleh up to the Prem that season?

He's the anti-Moore.....it'd be a yes from me but about as likely to happen as me going to a Sam fuckin Fender gig....

I think you need to clarify your opinion of Sam Fender - it’s not clear.

1 hour ago, MPB said:

Didn't Dyche use the lowest ever amount of players in a season when he guided Bonleh up to the Prem that season?

He's the anti-Moore.....it'd be a yes from me but about as likely to happen as me going to a Sam fuckin Fender gig....

Think he’s most overrated bloke out there at the minute. Can’t understand him me. He’s like Jimmy Nail with an electric guitar 

Unless they're going to name someone in the next 48 hours then it's the biggest fuck up the 'new' Burnley owners have done to date. 

Dyche was carrying the fanbase and the team were working for him, regardless of results, and he would have got them back up if they were to be relegated. 

12 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

New owners shitting themselves about the loss of Premier League income. 

Yes. And it will make no difference whatsoever. Top end Championship squad who’ve overachieved for a while under an anti-football dinosaur who understands team spirit.

1 hour ago, Supercockle said:

My mate is a Burnley season ticket holder. He says he was sick of the dire football and of always being in a relegation fight. 

My mate is also a Burnley season ticket holder. I quite honestly don't know how he does it. I couldn't watch that tedious garbage every game. Even when they were in the Championship, the 'football' was fucking dreadful.

He does realise they were a ticking time bomb and has expected to be relegated at the beginning of each of the last five or so seasons!

15 minutes ago, EastCraigsOwl said:

My mate is also a Burnley season ticket holder. I quite honestly don't know how he does it. I couldn't watch that tedious garbage every game. Even when they were in the Championship, the 'football' was fucking dreadful.

He does realise they were a ticking time bomb and has expected to be relegated at the beginning of each of the last five or so seasons!

And they also realise they’re not a big club and have been punching above their weight. I think a lot of the fans will be happy to try their luck in the Championship and hope that brings more excitement. 

Be careful what you wish for 

On 16/04/2022 at 19:55, Supercockle said:

And they also realise they’re not a big club and have been punching above their weight. I think a lot of the fans will be happy to try their luck in the Championship and hope that brings more excitement. 

Be careful what you wish for 

There’s plenty thought that including ourselves in 1995-2000

• Like 1

Re Dyche, the thing is about Burnley fans griping about the style of football, he's been having to work with bargain basement for years. IF he'd spent millions on high quality players and they'd been playing hoofball ok.

So, do they want pretty losing football, probably not in the Prem or functional football but in the Prem.

It seems to me Dyche is the more modern Allardyce. Look what happened to Notlob after he left.

He spent around £12 million on 2 players this season… according to soccerbase.

Cornet has done well.

Weghorst has not.

Same site reckons he spent £40million 5 years ago. And £30+ million on numerous other occasions.

Whilst not at astronomical levels in terms of Prem spending. It’s hardly pennies.

I think he’s done a good job though fwiw.